Clydesdale Bank Term Deposit Account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 2007 I took out a Term deposit account prior to moving to Australia.

Over the first 5 years I rolled over the maturity of the account and received good communication about options.

However since 2013 I never received any paper work although they have known my Australia address

as I have a normal deposit account and receive regular statements.

In past few months I have requested my funds from the term deposit account to find I am not entitled to the money until May 2016

as they have rolled i into a new policy with a new policy number which I still do not know what it is?

On numerous calls and letters from me all I receive is a response to say in the terms and condiditions I cannot receive the funds until maturity and or on death.

I was sold the product in 2007 with the intention of if I need the money available to me I could access

however would loose interest if I did.

It seems that Clydesdale Bank have changed their terms and conditions which I have not agreed to

or even signed any paperwork for them to open a new policy number etc..

I am at a loose end now and had enough talking to Clydesdale branch staff

and now look to send the CEO Mr Duffy a letter as a matter of urgency to resolve the situation

as it is stressing my family and I out and we need the funds to purchase property in December 15.

Does anyone have any ideas on how best to approach?

Thanks