Should I Start Again????.....

lisab23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick and possibly silly question to ask.....

I had sent my Request for Repayment letter away and I received a letter form RBS basically telling me to go chase myself, that I wasnt getting my money back because their charges are fair. :mad:

However im wondering if I should re-send this request because when I entered the charges into the spreadsheet I did not deduct the charges for my Royalties Account. Im not sure how long I have had the Royalties Account, should I phone the bank and ask them and then deduct these charges and put the information into a new spreadsheet and request repayment again? :?

Or should I just fill in forms 1 & 1b for the Summary Cause Claim and alter the amount requested on they forms instead? :?

My claim is for 1300 or there abouts hence the Summary Cause.

I would really appreciate any advice on this as I really want to get this sorted asap!

Thanks,

Lisa x

Thanks,

No iv not sent my letter before action yet. I will try to get that set off within the next few days. I'll give the bank a call tomorrow and see how long iv had my royalties account and hopefully il get all the information put into a new spreadsheet. If i have to deduct the royalities charge then it will change the interest iv calculated each month!!!! bummer.........

thanks again for your advice.

Lisa x

HI Lisa

Do some research... but as long as you have all figures exact the day you file your claim for court, that is the essential!! paper.

It may be in your interest to dig around any way, may be more cash for you.

Good luck

BL:)

thanks breadline

im gonna chase the bank tomorrow. I dont wanna be getting anything wrong or give the bank any excuses not to pay out!

I read somewhere that because im doing it through the Summary Cause Im liable to pay legal fee's if I lose! fingers crossed i dont! lol......

lisa

x