CPS Midlands cancel pcn **Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't read it

further to your letter of appeal received on 02/06/2015 regarding the above parking charge.

The patrol officers photographs and pocket notes have all been taken into account.

Having considered the content of your letter we are prepared on this occasion to cancel this parking charge.

However future correctly issued notices will not be cancelled.

When my sis got the pcn she asked if I can get her off it.So iIwent to town on it.The signage still had the clamping threat and tow away threat, even though it had been crudely covered over with a lick of see through paint.I wrote the letter of appeal as if it was my sis doing it.I stated that clamping a vehicle on private land was illegal as of October 1st 2012 when POFA came into existence.I also stated that all signs threatening clamping must be removed by April 2013.I further stated that if they lifted my car from private land, then once the recovery vehicle left the private land and entered the queens highway, they had no more legal right over that vehicle.I suggested they google erskine Fenty.Lastly,I stated that Grahams do not operate 24 hours a day, so after their closing time, the car park is not needed for customers.....I think they got cold feet.VOILA!!

They probably dont have contract with the landlord that is worth a spit so wont want to argue the contractual matters at POPLA or anywhere else. They make enough money from people who wont stand up to them to want to waste money fighting those who do.

You know what to do from now on and that is fight back

I have challenged 38 penalty charge notices for myself, family, friends, and work colleagues.Result? 38-0 to me.

This was a parking charge notice though...

• Haha 1