Creation financial services/store card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3233 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

These guys were calling me 17 times a day on mobile or landline and really aggressive.

Debt owed was £1900 they added huge % and penalties so now £3100.

Opened Sept 1996.

I foolishly sent cheque for £1 with CCA which I am 99% sure they copied my signature to a Credit agreement,where theyactually spelt my name wrong so I know I didn't sign it.

They sent my account to Drydensfairfax who wrote several letters threatening court action etc but have gone very quiet since Feb this year-waiting for next move.

I replied to Drydens saying they had not returned a CCA and was therefore unenforceable, heard nothing since. No statements,no calls nothing-eery-

I CCA'd them in Jan 2014-they sent several attemptsat reconstrued CCA type A3 blank credit agreements-which had nothing,no details on them....their % was 26.5% .

Stupid me to have got in this mess but I had quite a nice business then a creditor liquidated owing me huge monies and I lost everything-tried to survive for a while using CCards to support myself and pay debts with each of them -made it worse.hey ho such is life.All ok have my health,my family and it's summer at last :)

Hi

Moving thread to debt collection forum for you.

OK

1. FULL SAR to OC, get proof of all the penalties on the account then return here when you get the info and/or something else happens.

Those penalties are reclaimable with any interest charged on them. People here can help you with the process.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

No chance of them getting the signed CCA

They were. Shredded years ago

DX

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have they been rattling your cage recently?

If not I'd let sleeping dogs lie, but if they're harassing you again then fight back.

Keep a diary of events regarding their telephone harassment with a view of reporting them

to the police for the criminal offence of harassment.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I would certainly sar creation yes.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...