Bank charges advice

ktan49
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've recently lost my job, and now really struggling. I have read that people have been able to claim back the last 6 years of bank charges under the financial hardship rule?

If this is correct, are there any template letters available? Also don't want to get stung by companies who do this on my behalf but charge 25% of what I get refunded!

Thanks guys!

Hi

Most of what you need is in the library however, this one could do for a preliminary approach

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387436-Letter-for-consideration-regarding-Hardship-or-Financial-Difficulty

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi

Most of what you need is in the library however, this one could do for a preliminary approach

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387436-Letter-for-consideration-regarding-Hardship-or-Financial-Difficulty

Thank you for your reply, couple of questions though - Would the address I send this letter to be my local TSB or their main headoffice?

I would suggest the head office. Others may disagree.

I don't think you will be able to go back a full 6 years but once they are informed of the change in circumstances (if you haven't done so already) they should treat you fairly.

It is always worth a try but don't hold your breath.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE