ScottishPower – do you want to sue ScottishPower in England? – Contact details

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Scottish Power

Scottish power causeway

Wilderspool causeway

Warrington

WA4 6QD

This is not the head office of ScottishPower – but it is the address of a major customer service centre with at least 100 customer service operatives and over 50 other support staff.

If you have made your energy contract in England/Wales and you live in England/Wales then you can sue ScottishPower in England/Wales if you have an address for service within the jurisdiction.

This address in Warrington will be fine. Don't worry about having to sue out of the jurisdiction in Glasgow or any other thing like that.

A few more people suing these inept and irresponsible energy companies like ScottishPower and npower will do the whole of the consumer environment a lot of good.

So come on people – bring it on.

• 1 year later...

I've not used this address for N1 but it appears to be Scottish power retail from Google street view.

One tip that has worked for me in the past may help to avoid court.

Send your @scottishpower.com pre-action email to its CONTACTUS customer services address quoting your account no etc.

After a week, I sent a without prejudice email to (legal dept) michael.davies@ quoting the complaint reference number given since pre-action saying what the full and final settlement amount was.

Probably only works with low value credit balance disputes.