Just starting out against RBOS...

delboy101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After hearing about a friends success in getting several grand out of Barclays :p , thought I would start the process against the RBOS.

I live in Scotland and have banked with RBoS for ever - and never complained over the years about charges (many, many charges :( - thats what u get for enjoying yourself I suppose).

I was planning to send the "Subject Access Letter" to the Customer Relations anager in Edinburgh - is this the best place to start :?:

I was also a bit unsure about the time period to request - is it 5 years or 6 years in Scotland???

Any other hints/tips would be much appreciated!

Wish me luck - will keep you all posted.

hiya delboy,

i sent my subject request letter to Edinburgh so you are sending it to the best place, i have sent all of my correspondance to the same address and now i have started to e-mail them aswell. When i am posting anything i have been posting it recorded delivery. I am not too sure about the time period so i don't want to commit myself but i think that it is 6 years.

Another wee tip is good luck, don't be afraid to ask for assistance we are all here to help each other and i hope you win.

BOS-CC

21.6.6 - DPL pstd, 24.7.6 - Plm Ltr £2928.77 ,01.8.6 - Ltr rcvd from BOS- fob OFF,04.8.6 - LBA pstd,06 - Sm Clms fr crt,12.9.6 - rcvd £868.35 part pymnt, £2198.67,12.9.6-ltr acptng pp and lba,

31.10.6 - Sm clms fr crt

BOS-Crt(2)

21.6.6-DPL pstd,04.8.6-Plm Ltr £4824.93,24.8.6-LBA pstd

RBS1

24.7.6-DPL pstd,05.9.6-Plm ltr £3232.47,19.9.6-LBA,31.10.6-sm clms crt Won

RBS2

18.9.6-DPL pstd,08.11.06-plm ltr £1,138.51 Won