help got rid of BES Utilities now having even bigger problems with Opus energy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well we have just had an email from BES Utilities

stating that they are in the process of cancelling our contract as we have no right of any sorts to the premises

this took allot of time and stress but

hopefully this is the end of the situation

thank you for all your support and advice

I would be happy to help any one else in a similar situation

I need help

I have just managed the impossible task of getting out of a contract with BES Utilities

now seem to be some how stuck with a contract with Opus energy

the address on the contract is a residential property

I have no legal right to the property what so ever

they say I may not be able to get out of the contract

I don't know what to do

they said they have requested to take over the electric at the property

it has been denied

they are going to keep trying to take it over

how do I stop this with no contact for the people that are responsible for the property

arrrgghggh

help please

I need help

I have just managed the impossible task of getting out of a contract with BES Utilities but now seem to be some how stuck with a contract with Opus energy the address on the contract is a residential property but I have no legal right to the property wat so ever but they say I may not be able to get out of the contract I don't no wat to do they said they have requested to take over the electric at the property but it has been denied but are going to keep trying to take it over how do I stop this with no contact for the people that are responsible for the property

arrrgghggh

help please

so who was the original supplier before you got spoofed by BES?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ah a previous thread

I've merged it for history

lets go read it hang on

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don't no who the previous supplier was or is as made a mistake when giving the address when they phoned by 2 digits and now I am not taking on a lease or any thing on any property's we lost a shop because of this this is hell

forgive me if I'm missing something but how do you keep entering in to contracts without knowing? I could understand with BES and their shonky sales practices, but unsure why or how you've now got in to a contract with Opus?

I am unsure of how I ended up in this contract as well they phoned me before BES with wat I thought was a quote and after dealing with BES I thought I would phone them to make sure I wasn't miss led by them too but that seems to be the case I am going down the same road with them as I did with bes to cancel this contract or wat ever it might be I had no contact from them since there broker cold called me before bes

I'd suggest if and when you do get a shop you don't enter in to conversations with people about the utilities. There are reputable comparison sites and energy brokers who can find you a good deal - use one of these if you haven't got the time to shop around yourself

• 3 months later...

BES TELECOM have attempted to slam my home phone line and attributed the account on their system to my business bank account. They have not been successful as they did not provide the full information to my existing phone line supplier so they are trying all ways to get the information. So please please do not give them any further information. I am no supporter of Ed Miliband but he is right in his statement: There are Predator businesses and Productive busninesses. I am paraphrasing but you get my point.

• 3 years later...
well we have just had an email from BES Utilities

stating that they are in the process of cancelling our contract as we have no right of any sorts to the premises

this took allot of time and stress but

hopefully this is the end of the situation

thank you for all your support and advice

I would be happy to help any one else in a similar situation

Hi I don’t even know if you’ll reply because your thread was 3 years ago but I need help

i am in the same position

I was mis sold into a contract for 5 years over a property I have no lease agreement with and no access to?!

How did they release you?

please reply!!! 😩