D.l.a to p.i.p assesment , why is it to early ???

maggieomx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im on D.L.A indefinite and have been on years ( HRC and HRM ) I live in the "M22" area, ,

I understood I shouldn't be re-assessed from around oct 2015 to oct 2017 ?

I have had a re-assessment letter delivered to me on 21st January 2015 saying I have to ring up before 18th feb to start my re-assessment from D.L.A to P.I.P

SAYING they have invited me to claim P.I.P ?

can you tell me why I have been "invited" to be reassessed early ? instead of 2015 to 2017 ?? like advertised

nothing has changed in my condition or in my life to getting worried why I have been selected ??

I am starting to worry now which isn't good

does this mean me ??? I have indefinite award,

"At the moment, the only people being reassessed from DLA to PIP should be under the 'natural reassessment' system, which only applies to DLA claimants living in the 'natural reassessment' area (which includes all M postcodes) who reach the age of 16, reach the end of a fixed term award, report a change of circumstances or volunteer to be reassessed now."

The timetable is just a guide - as it states indefinite awards in the areas from October, you've just been unlucky in being an early claim picked from the bag. The timetable 'guide' isn't something you can challenge - you've been asked to apply for PIP and there's no way out of it, I'm afraid.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

The timetable is just a guide - as it states indefinite awards in the areas from October, you've just been unlucky in being an early claim picked from the bag. The timetable 'guide' isn't something you can challenge - you've been asked to apply for PIP and there's no way out of it, I'm afraid.

So is the letter I got a bog standard letter to change from D.L.A TO P.I.P. ??

Yes, just the luck of the draw, I'm afraid.

i have just rang the pip number given to start the change from DLA TO PIP and was told by pip woman to ring DLA woman to tell her that pip woman says iv to tell the DLA woman that I have an indefinite date award and why have I been sent this letter ??

and that the PIP woman has to tell the DLA woman I AM ON A INDEFINATE AWARD not me so again im trying to contact the pip woman to tell her what the dla woman has said .... im confused even more now !!!

It could be some time before the actual claim form arrives. I had the letter in November but nothing arrived until January. I did phone up and they took some details. sadly it seems to be one almighty cockup but that's IDS for you . PIP blame DLA and DLA blame PIP . I have sent mine back but been told it could be 26 weeks before they sort it out

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

hiya iv rang pip twice and rang dla 3 times dla have said they are unsure why pip lady gave me this info ??

she is going to contact someone and get back to me maybe Monday regarding this and the info I have been given this all started after I had rang to starting my pip claim !!! now im getting confused ??!!