Clydesdale bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there I was looking for help with my own bank charges complaint around 6 years ago I applied to clysedale bank for my bank charges back due to hardship that I was experiencing . I applied through the advice shop in Musselburgh and to this date have never heard back from the bank regarding my bank charge complaint. can someone please help me with advice on what I should do now . I know I had lots of bank charges as I was always getting my d d dates mixed up due to medication that ive been on all my life and I know I had lots of bank charges over about 8 years worth . I am unemployed now and could really be doing with ant cash that's due to me .

Hi Derek,

This claim is for credit card charges, I understand that bank charges are approached in a different way.

It might be an idea to start your own thread so that you can get assistance.

Cheers

BP

Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

hi there I was looking for help with my own bank charges complaint around 6 years ago I applied to clysedale bank for my bank charges back due to hardship that I was experiencing . I applied through the advice shop in Musselburgh and to this date have never heard back from the bank regarding my bank charge complaint. can someone please help me with advice on what I should do now . I know I had lots of bank charges as I was always getting my d d dates mixed up due to medication that ive been on all my life and I know I had lots of bank charges over about 8 years worth . I am unemployed now and could really be doing with ant cash that's due to me .

You would be better off starting yor own thread.

While bank charges are fundementally different to credit card charges there are still avenues that could be explored

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi Derek and welcome to CAG

Your post has been moved from the BC forum to the relevant bank forum.

Unfortunately, reclaiming bank charges was knocked on the head back in 2007, pending the result of the case of The OFT v Various Banks decided by the Supreme Court a few years later.

The only remote chance of reclaiming bank charges is if you are still experiencing financial difficulty, particularly if you are into an overdraft. Read up about The Lending Code here - https://www.bba.org.uk/download-file/?f=eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvd3d3LmJiYS5vcmcudWtcL3dwLWNvbnRlbnRcL3VwbG9hZHNcLzIwMTNcLzEyXC9UaGUtTGVuZGluZy1Db2RlLU9jdG9iZXItMjAxNC11cGRhdGUucGRmIiwibmVlZGxvZ2luIjpmYWxzZSwidXNlciI6ZmFsc2V9

See Section 9 about Financial Difficulties, particularly s.224 to 227.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)