Ipod Touch 5th Generation Black Friday Deal OOS...

Carl_B
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been on the phone to PCWorld as the Ipod Touch we ordered on the 28th November has not arrived and

I was told that they are awaiting stock and it's unlikely to be back in stock before christmas

I have just seen that it is in stock at my local store and online and

I am wondering if they are trying to worm there way out of selling it to me at the offered £100 price tag...

What should I do?

I felt pressured into opting for a refund as it's a Christmas present

Hi Carl_B

They have computer systems to manage their stock. Same company they should be able to carry out inter-branch transfers.

Call them up, tell them that's what you want them to do, or you will write to the CEO. They've got the stock, you can go and collect it, they just need to do some Admin.

Hi Carl_B

They have computer systems to manage their stock. Same company they should be able to carry out inter-branch transfers.

Call them up, tell them that's what you want them to do, or you will write to the CEO. They've got the stock, you can go and collect it, they just need to do some Admin.

Hi Rebel11,

I have scrutinised my email and the product on the website and I think the one I ordered was an earlier issue with only a front facing camera and it has different product code to the current in stock items which have both a rear and front facing camera even though both are 5th Generation Ipod Touch's