Newbie - Bluefairy v Rbs -summons received - Help

Bluefairy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI everyone - Im a newbie only signed up yesterday. Im in a bit of quandry as to how best to deal with this situation. Sols for RBS write to me for an old account I had with them including charges interest etc - £6000+. I wrote to them offering £25 a month. Their response was to issue a Summons (they tell me they didnt receive my letter). I then reiterated my offer subject to them not entering judgement (first problem - they had me return the Admission to them - so someone could acccidentally file it at the Court?). Last night my sister tells me about this great site and her success story. I spend hours reading all this wonderful info. Luckily I did file the ack of serv saying id defend part of the claim (I accept I am going to owe them something at the end of the day).

I think the way forward is to file a def & counterlcaim. Wouldnt the documents requested in the SAR be disclosable by the RBOS anyway now theyve issued?

Grateful for any advice or suggested alternatives to deal with this situation.

In the meantime SARs going off all over the place - THE WORM HAS TUNRNED!!

Big hi to everyone out there, but help needed.

Received RBS summons last week for £6k+ :o . Monday my sis tells me about CAG & I reg :D .

Ack of serv filed. Sols tell me they are to seek judgement and charge my property asap. However, I now know maj of their claim prob charges, so I am going to def & counterclaim. Contents of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter to sols (should be no charge as disclosable anyway) and holding def to court off tomorrow (wish could see sols face! :D . As above small claims limit will be interestig to see if they proceed to court as if they lose it will set a binding precedent for everyone else ;) .

It seems stright forward enough, but imput from anyone else would be great

JDH.4.12.64

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Letters to:

Abbey

Barclaycard Visa

Mastercatd

GE Capital..

by recorded 1st class - will be received 6.11.06

Big hi to everyone out there, but help needed.

Received RBS summons last week for £6k+ :o . Monday my sis tells me about CAG & I reg :D .

Ack of serv filed. Sols tell me they are to seek judgement and charge my property asap. However, I now know maj of their claim prob charges, so I am going to def & counterclaim. Contents of S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter to sols (should be no charge as disclosable anyway) and holding def to court off tomorrow (wish could see sols face! :D . As above small claims limit will be interestig to see if they proceed to court as if they lose it will set a binding precedent for everyone else ;) .

It seems stright forward enough, but imput from anyone else would be great

JDH.4.12.64

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Letters to:

Abbey

Barclaycard Visa

Mastercatd

GE Capital..

by recorded 1st class - will be received 6.11.06