Payday Express Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are shifting their business to a new company or at least a new name therefore notifying you of the assignment. So what?

No cause for concern. As these outfits now face intense scrutiny you can be confident they will not be in a hurry to perform any underhand tricks.

They're struggling to survive since they've had most of their thunder taken away. In fact, they're falling like flies.

Do not delete the notice of assignment as long as your account is still open. It is an important legal document.

With the fis escalate it to the ombudsman. The adjudicators have some pretty weird decisions at times.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Got a letter of the FOS today about my case. They have managed to side with payday express and said I need to pay what payday express offered me in there last letter. Which was £496.00.

Now I'm on benefits, so how would I sent up a repayment plan?

In a previous posting you say you are with a DMC? if you don't have a DMP? it's a £1 until your circumstances improve and you may even qualify for a debt relief order.. not wanting to give you ideas but if needs must

Don't get down, will you. Take the offer to reduce your balance and thank you for sharing honestly, it will help not get others hopes up in plain greediness, that costs someone else their job.

So should I tell the FOS i'll pay them £1 a month why i'm on benefits? And do I need to send a letter to payday or will the FOS sort it out? Also how would I get a debt relief order?

Thanks

Andrew

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****