Problem with Creation Fiance

orlauk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have an outstanding debt with creation finance which has been passed onto pastduecredit solutinons. i completed an income and expenditure form online for them which they dont seem to have received. i have also paid them £30 pounds. i received an e mail from them asking me to ring them to confirm how long i have lived at my address and when did i vacate it. they claim this is for data protection purposes. i have not vacated my current address at all. i sent them 5 e mails confirming that this is my address and i have not vacated this property. today i received an e mail asking me to ring them to confirm this . i am uncomfortable ringing them plus i simply cannot afford to. i have asked in my e mail for them to contact me by e mail or post. just what are these muppets playing at

Ignore them.

DO NOT call them under any circumstances.

If you wish to correspond via email then that is you prerogative and they will have to live with it.

How did you pay this £30?

Why did you pay them this? Do you owe it?

Have you ever checked your credit files regarding this?

Noddle is free, but isn't always as accurate and up to date.

You can also use the free 30 day trial period on experian, just ensure you cancel well within the 30 day trial period before they begin charging you £14.99 a month for the privilege of checking your own credit file!

When did you take out the account with the catalogue?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ignore DCA's, deal direct with Creation Finance..

WHo was the last company to contact you about it?

How much?

When did you last pay?

Have you got the bank details for creation?

Cancel ALL direct debits, ONLY ever pay by standing order, and only ever pay the OC, not

some tin pot powerless DCA.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!