contract issue or not

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a raft of issues I could do with some genuine advice on.

I recently turned down a job that I was offered as I was led to believe by the agency who were representing me had obtained me a better job on a higher income and that the better job would accommodate my university start dates.

I was advised I would start on 19k a year with a company car phone equipment etc.

I have now been in the company doing the job for over a month, not been paid, had to pay out of my own pocket to travel to company appointments that I have to arrange, at the interview I agreed to cover Yorkshire and the north west area.

this has since proven to not be the case and I fact appear to be asked to cover the entire country, they cause deliberate delays in reimbursing me my own money back.

I have had repeated issues with booking days of and been contacted upto 9.15 pm at night by the company trying to force me into contacting people back.

it has transpired the job they wanted me to sell was that of a log book loan, I have now advised them by email I do not want to work for them any longer, no contract has been forthcoming from them let alone money owed back to me, but because they gave me all the equipment I assumed it wouldn't be a problem.

they have advised me to put petrol in the car to travel back to the office which isn't local to me by any stretch.

and to pay to file the legal documents or what they call a bill of sale document again out of my own pocket.

I have explained quite clearly I do not work for the company in my email, they accused me of failing to follow company procedure, yet I have never even had any kind of contract or procedure book given to me.

I am now at an impass where I have advised them to pay me what they owe me including the expenses and wages or I will seek legal recourse for unlawful withholding, and they can then come and pick up all of the equipment from my private land or property.

I have advised if they fail to respond I will treat the property as abandoned on my property and dispose of it accordingly.

please can someone advise on where I stand with this what I should be doing etc

who is your employer, the agency or the company?

when were wages due? It isn't month end yet.... and why woukd you be booking days off so soon into the contract?

I don't think you are at am impass so soon in.

1. find out what day payday is

2. stop threatening things you don't understand the legalities of with the car - that makes you look stupid and erodes the value of future action you may take

3. write a letter outlining what you are owed, and explaining you need it in order to be able to buy petrol to return the car

4. report back

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Ok.. I have now read the rest of the threads you have started. You seem to get into trouble with everyone and then start waving around the names of laws you know nothing about.

Either you are a bored law student testing us out after a few shandies (seems likely given the timing of the posts) , or you need to try and get along with people a little bit more!

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

I am on here to seek advice not be personally abused by the likes of you, if you have nothing positive to say, why don't go waste some one else's

time what makes you so special hypocrite.. don't contact me again

public forum, starlord. you want private advice, you go pay a lawyer.

which part of do not contact me again did you not understand.... if you had in fact read my other posts you would see that I have been ripped of by a so called barrister claiming to represent the legal profession. so no I wont be using a solicitor again possibly someone like yourself, based on your response, but hey im not here to judge nor make assumptions about people unlike you.

Ladies/Gents

Can we please keep this civil....I really don't want to have to moderate the thread.

starlord, judging by your other threads you seem to have had an incredible amount of bad luck, the amount of which is probably the reason why some folks are sceptical.

All I would ask is that for contributors to respond in a positive and supportive manner and for the OP to respond in a positive way as well. That way people may be ablke to get to the bottom of all of this.

The Site Team will monitor these threads.

Thanks. :-)

public forum, starlord. you want private advice, you go pay a lawyer.

which part of do not contact me again did you not understand.... if you had in fact read my other posts you would see that I have been ripped of by a so called barrister claiming to represent the legal profession. so no I wont be using a solicitor again possibly someone like yourself, based on your response, but hey im not here to judge nor make assumptions about people unlike you.

They aren't contacting you : they are replying to a public thread that others can read.

If you don't want to read replies that disagree with you

1) don't read them, or

2) note in your original post that you only want replies that agree with you.

Alternatively, if you feel a post breaches CAG guidelines : hit "report post"

I note the site team (of which I am NOT a member) have already looked in .......

If a post meets CAG guidelines, you can't say "don't post".

If you want that degree of control, set up your own site.

Emmzzi can be brusque (mind you, so can I!) but I've yet to see them be factually wrong. Your opinion may vary from theirs : if they breach guidelines report it, otherwise accept that that is the price you pay for

a) free advice

b) on a public site

Sometimes you get to hear other than what you want to hear.

Emmzzi can be brusque (mind you, so can I!) but I've yet to see them be factually wrong.

I've been wrong :) Thankfully becky was here to get me back on track!

• Haha 1