PCN code 01 just a little advise please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's at the angel centre I don't think it's a hotel but then again I've never been so don't really know. She's quite good should sit quietly but I'll take a tablet along for her to stay occupied with. My hubby's going to try and come with me but if not is just me and her otherwise he'll be able to look after her while I go in.

Thank you for taking the time to answer I appreciate it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tried so hard but i just don't understand how to search for similar previous PATAS cases. the PATAS site is confusing!!!

another question if i lose the appeal can i set up a payment plan with the LA? just i need to buy my road tax this month too and can't afford both in one month.

I don't think you need to find similar PATAS cases. Just go, and explain what happened to you. The adjudicator will decide.

There is no right to a payment plan, it would be at the discretion of the LA. However if you explain reasonably, and make a sensible suggestion then they may well agree.

Just back from my appeal and no news yet as the ajudicator wanted to I think he said review the case a bit more and would get back to me hopefully within the week. Personally I didn't get any vibes off him that he'd cancel the pcn rather I have a feeling he thinks we're trying it on, but only time will tell. Honest mistake but now I wait another week. Really do hope he cancels it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it normal to still not have heard the outcome of my appeal? The ajudicator did say he'd make a decision within a week but I've not received any letters and the website still says undecided. What am I supposed to do now has been 2 weeks since my hearing.

I think I'll wait until next week see if they haven't replied by Monday. I was just wondering if this was normal procedure or not. Husband is saying leave and hopefully it'll go away lol.

I think I'll wait until next week see if they haven't replied by Monday. I was just wondering if this was normal procedure or not. Husband is saying leave and hopefully it'll go away lol.

A lot of the time Councils don't bother replying any even if that is the delay so no news is good news

Just checked online I've been refused quite politely. Oh well I never was confident that I'd win.

Thank you to everyone that helped in my appeal I'm going with the you win some you lose some line. ...

• Haha 1

Well the council highlighted that fact, funny thing is my uncle had the same issue in 2003 and he won his appeal but I only found out after my hearing when I realised that appeals area online too. Unfair that some win on the same basis but just got to suck it up and pay lol

• 3 years later...

Hi

I am facing similar problem and I am in the process of appealing with last date is due tomorrow, So can I know what the outcome of your appealing.

Regards

Yasmo

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...