Natwest Access Mastercard

Baz1994
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently located quite a few old statements with credit card payment protector amounts in respect of an old Natwest Access card that I previously cleared and closed in 2001.

The issue now is that I am trying to locate any sort of credit agreement and I will keep looking but in the meantime, I was going to submit a CCA request.

Could someone kindly advise what address I send it to and to whom is the cheque for £1 payable to ? I have had prior dealings with NatWest / RBS but for some reason their seems to be various addresses ?

Thank-you for your help.

IMHO, you should send it to their Head/Registered office address.

http://www.banksdaily.com/info/natwest

A quick google should find the information.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

If you have the proof you've paid it I would skip the CCA request and go straight to claiming your money back.

Fill in the Financial Ombudsman Service PPI form found on their website, sorry I can't post links yet as a newbie, and use the consumer questionnaire document and fill in as much as possible.

Post it off to NatWest:

NatWest

PPI Customer Concerns Team

5th Floor

1 Hardman Boulevard

Manchester

M3 3AQ

So long as you give them the card number from the statements you have they shouldn't have much trouble looking in to it.

If you would rather submit a request I have found the best address for all RBS group including NatWest to be:

RBS Gogarburn

Chief Operating Office

Subject Access Request Team

Business House B, Ground Floor

PO BOX 1000

Edinburgh

EH12 1HQ

Hope that helps & good luck!

• 3 years later...

Thread is 4 years old Millown..you may not get a response.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thread is 4 years old Millown..you may not get a response.

Andy

I know Andy. I am really trying to see if there is any advice out there for me. I've been chasing for 7 weeks for old statements and no-one is responding to me at all from Natwest. They sent me 3 months statements in May and not the dates I requested in my original SAR. I wrote back and told them that they had were in breach of SAR and that my credit card statements will be in the archives and reiterated the dates again that I require. I have asked on 8 occasions to forward my emails to the head of complaints and not one email has been responded to. I am new to this forum and don't want to post another thread as I inadvertently posted 3 threads last time I requested information on the Natwest Credit Card situation.