Childcare voucher payment problems.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a bit of an unusual one but hope someone can help. My company was taken over last year and I TUPE'd over into the new organisation. I provided all required information for this process. We transferred in April at the same time as I had a pay increment and some tax changes so I didn't realise that payment for my child care vouchers was not coming out of my salary. I only discovered this 5 months later. My childminder had been getting paid, so it was clear that someone was paying for it but not me. I immediately tried to change the payments to my current employer, but the following month the same problem occurred so I decided to cancel my vouchers and pay my childminder directly. I couldn't get the details of who was paying the bill, the vouchers people just told me they were getting their money, and my current employers just told me they weren't paying and didn't know who was. My previous employer didn't exist anymore so I really had nowhere to go with it.

About 3/4 months ago I received an email to say that another company had been paying and would be in touch. I have now received an invoice for the full amount from them. I'm happy to reimburse them but as a result I will be considerably out of pocket as the money for the vouchers should have been pre tax. I'm just wondering where I stand. I don't really want a fight and will probably just pay the amount requested but wanted to get some others perspectives.