style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband and I not long got back from the settlement checking service as we are due to apply for ILR in person, very soon.

Shes sorted it out for us, BUT shes only put ONE each of our most recent payslips in, and im majorly concerned that it wont be enough.

The lady claimed that shes does everybodys case in the same way and has never had any problems.

but surely one each is nowhere near enough.

Help!

Hi,

My husband got his ILR and was wondering if any of you have, or know of someone who has, applied for naturalisation staright after ILR and been successful??

We wanna try it but if its refused ( and 906 is a lot to pay) then only we will get £80 back :/

• 3 weeks later...

He needs to do the Life In Britain test at a local study place.

Once he gets the certificate from them then he can apply for a British Passport, if he has any children he must make sure to put them on the form at the time.

My husband did it after 12 years of marriage and then he got refused - Immigration said his English language was not good enough. Considering he worked in the English community all day and we only spoke English in our house I was totally outraged. I rang Immigration and sent them some family photos of how English we are. After consideration they decided to reverse the decision as I said I would sue them for being unprofessional.

Apparently every few they just reject anyway. The price will go up each year so once you have the Certificate then its best to get it done.

• dx100uk changed the title to ILR and Settlement checking service