Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Default Re: A Couple Of Queries ***WON!!!!!!***

I have no N244icon form just went to Court with what they advised on the forum left papers with the Court then received a lettericon telling me to appear at Court on August 20th if i wish to apply for costs, I too want to know what to do next and what to write to the Bank or their solicitors

Went to court on Monday for the wasted costs orders met up with a lot of others doing their bank claims solicitiors representing HSBC & Abbey were trying to put a stay on the cases there to see what the outcome is going to be of a "Test Case" so looks as if banks are fighting back several people had not even turned up so had been frightened off, it is a daunting experience, I advised a couple of people who were there and told them not to accept a stay due to the stress they had already been under, one lady I advised was taken into a back room the Abbey settled their and then after a phone callicon

HSBC had not sent in the court bundle on another case so the woman won that

Anyway my claim for wasted costs was 340 the judge said he was fed up of LLoyds TSB in particular wasting peoples time he said he was disgusted to hear that we`d had no response to the letter to tell them we were applying at court for wasted costs he said unfortunately he could not award more than a 3rd due to rules so awarded us 130 he was very nice and kept us no more than 2 minutes

Well done.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.
    Follows
    Following

Well GuidoT would never have done it without you so many thanks

Congrats on your win - well done.

Well done Laura !!

PM

---------------------------
    ARE YOU A BUSINESS CLAIMANT?
    CAG NOW HAVE A BUSINESS CLAIMS FORUM !
    GO HERE !

CAN'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?
    Look here.

Got your old T&C's ?
    Visit this thread to help others.

-----------------------------
    All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional
    ...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !
    Follows
    Following

Well the deadline for Lloyds Tsb to pay my son his wasted costs came on 3rd September I rang the court and told them son had not had the money go into his account they told me to ring Sechiari Clark & Mitchell and to tell them they were to pay immediately or enforcement proceedings would be taken, I didn`t ring them I sent them recorded delivery letter telling them failure to pay the costs "Forthwith" would result in enforcement proceedings, they would have got the letter on the 10th September on the 12th September the 130 wasted costs amount was credited to sons account so that concludes our state of affairs with the bank charges, thanks once again for help and advice given by the members on here

Well done.

It is finally over for you now then.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.
    Follows
    Following

congratulations

can some1 help me out pls monument charges!

Default Re: Help I`m New

interesting thread

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details