style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Re: Awful experience with mylhd

BUYERS BEWARE

- I have had an abysmal association with My 'LHD' UK Ltd.

I paid a 20% deposit for a Mercedes SLK and, even repeated warning bells of being ignored

and not receiving replies to e-mails or telephone messages, did not prevent me from being duped by this Company.

Luckily, because of the Company's inefficiency and lack of professionalism,

information it provided about its Euro Bank Account were inaccurate and the final payment for the car did not go through

and the payment was rejected by the Company's Bank, albeit €346 short.

Sadly I did not see this forum until after I had paid the deposit and I hope that by posting other unsuspecting potential buyers

will pick up these threads as I am surprised at the online sales activity still enjoyed by such a Company.

Despite being assured by the Company Director that my deposit would be returned if my requirements could not be satisfied,

he did not honour his word.

I was advised that I was protected by the Distance Selling Regulations,

so I issued a Summons through the Courts,

but the Company lodged what I can only describe as a completely fabricated defence

which made it clear to me the course that the Proceedings would take.

Also, one must bear in mind that the Company could possibly go into voluntary liquidation

in which case any claim would be lost.

So, I closed the case down and decided to cut my losses.

An expensive lesson, but one I will never forget.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 7 months later...

They are certainly not a good company to buy from as there are pages and pages of negative experiences with MY LHD Car LTD. They run two websites my-lhd .co.uk and lhd-car .com both are the same company although they are in the processing of closing down MY LHD Car LTD (I assume because of all the bad experiences and poor reputation) and are now operating as Your LHD Car but trading under lhd-car .com

Do your research on any of the above companies and the evidence of poor trading is there.

• 1 year later...

We've been "victims" of LHD-Cars too. Their practices haven't changed and Mr Azzam (Joe) continues to make promises he has no intention of keeping.

It's been an absolute nightmare which started in January 2016 and is still unresolved, although we now have the car. We too paid by bank transfer - in full! Of course, hindsight is a wonderful thing and we so wish we hadn't got involved with LHD-Cars/MyLHD Cars. Anyone reading this and tempted PLEASE BEWARE!

• 1 year later...

I have never used on of these sites before but wanted to add my comments to this list.

I too had a nightmare experience with this company back in April/May this year.

Kerry Gannon and Joe were at best utterly hopeless and at worst completely negligent/fraudulent.

The litany of excuses that I received for non-delivery of the car beggared belief.

Luckily, I had paid the deposit with my credit card and so received the money back from the credit card company.

Don't trust these guys at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi AdrianW12

We have just been sold a 2013 Dacia Duster by them but we paid for a 2015 model. We paid the deposit by credit card and see you managed to get your money back. I have read that as Joe sent us a paypal invoice which I paid with my card that we may not be covered by the card. Can you advise me if you had the same method or did you manage to pay them direct with your card?

• 2 weeks later...

ask your bank to reverse it

lawyer..this is not the US of A

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...