Loan Options.net

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone experienced this company ? On the 26th April I applied for a loan on-line with a different company I then recieved an incredibly misleading text message with a link which gave me a page saying i had been accepted and saying about a fee od £67 payments would be about £10 a week which I believed was actually for a loan,when in reality all I got was a list of companies, once I realised this I sent them several e,mails via their contact section BEFORE they took the money from my card on the 6th May, On the site it says in order to cancell click on my account and then on cancell account .....This was not available untill AFTER they took the payment from my card, I immediatley did this as soon as that option came up and filled in a cancelation form AND a Refund request form this was on the 3rd May, It then took them another 4 days to get back to me and tell me to write a letter to request a refund evan though I had allready filled in a refund request online I sent this via recorded deliverey which was recieved into their office on Wednesday, I got a text yesterday saying that the letter was recieved and that they were looking into it, They got back saying that they had authorised a refund of £38.12 saying they had retained £15 for something called "Credit Cleaner" which I have never heard of nor do I have any informnation about it or know what it is ? and also £1 a day for being a Member and having acess to the site.

I have got back onto them saying i want the other £29 back or i shall go to the fsa and make a complant under section 155 of the consumer credit act 1974

I was just wondering do I also have a case in regards to me contacting them BEFORE they took the money asking them not to and for them to cancel my account ?

Also are they beraking any rules by not offering a "Cooling Off Period" ? If anyone has had any dealings with them I would be gratefull for any advice Cheers