Outstanding Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I currently have an outstanding loan with Toothfairy for £2736, when I originally took out a £400 loan lol, (although it has been outstanding for over a year now). I am now in a position to be able to pay back the loan, I was just wondering how much I should be looking to pay and to who (how to get in touch etc.) also I think that I may have previously have given them my debit card details, and the right to try and take the outstanding balance from my bank account. I am now looking to start using this bank account again, so am looking for help as to the next steps I should take before I pay back the loan and how to pay back the loan (to who and how much).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Didnt toothfairy close down? If so, wait for the company that bought the debts to contact you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks for your quick reply. I think they e-mailed me once and I deleted it, my worry is will they take the money out of my account if it's available in my account. I haven't used this account for over a year but going to start using it again, is there anyway I can get my bank NatWest to stop this from happening?

Yep. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?336569-How-to-remove-a-lender-s-continuous-payment-authority

Also demand that the bank decline and refuse to process any requests from toothfairy or affiliated companies.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Cpas would be a good start. Make sure you get it confirmed in writing. You want them blocked and not processed then refunded.