Another Harlands Story

agy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Agy,

As long as Harlands/CRS have your current address, we would recommend you ignore their demands and requests that you contact them.

If you want to make sure you avoid a sneaky attempt of a "Back Door" CCJ (where they use an old address so the claim goes unchallenged, write to Harlands/CRS now saying :-

I refer to your demand of xxdate.

Please note my current address.

Please also be aware that I will ignore all demands from Harlands/CRS and will pay you nothing. However, your actions will be reported to the authorities.

I feel making demands now for such an old issue amounts to harassment and will be reported as such.

Keep us posted .........

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi,

Thank you for your replies lovely people.

I have done some reading today, similar stories.

It is amazing how they (harlands/crs) operate.

I will try to ignore it for now, but it won't be easy as I don't like uncle situations and also I do worry about court case possibility.

on the other hand I do not want to have any contact with them whatsoever.

I am shocked after all this years back to square one again.

Anyway, will keep you posted and hopefully no need for more help.

Muldy, thanks for visiting my post and congrats with your case, but sorry you need to go through all of this.

dont worry about court. Harlands dont go anwhere near court

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi Agy,

I suggest you send Harlands the draft in post #29 - that is your best bet, by far. After that, you can safely ignore their requests/demands.

Remember, we've been dealing with these jokers for many years now and we know how they work !

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)