Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default CCA'd " Blair Oliver Scott" - ignoring me?!

Hi there!
    I sent a CCA in Dec 2013 to Blair Olivericon Scott.

They wrote to me afterwards (15th Jan 2014) which was more of a 'payment reminder' notice.

They have been on my payplan DMP for several years. Outstanding around 1,500

To date they havent acknowledged my CCA, sent registered. After 2 months waiting, I took them off my DMP..

Now theyve sent me another reminder.

I live abroad, out of the UK and EU, so it takes usually one month to recieve normal mail. The last reminder threatened 'further action' if payment not recieved.

Any advice for the next steps gratefully recieved!

Default Re: CCA'd " Blair Oliver Scott" - ignoring me?!

They replied, with an old photocopy of the original CCA which I signed in 2003.

They have contacted me stating no charges or fees are being applied to the account, and awaiting payment.

What would be the next steps here? Contact them to see if there are any PPIicon?

The 'credit cards prepayment cover' option on the original CCA was crossed out and not signed - I wonder if this means no PPI was ever put on....

Thanks