Cash Choice "Settle" threat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've had a text and email from Cash Choice today regarding my balance with them.

I've already agreed to payment agreement in Feb that started this month at £20 a month but the email states no payment has been made despite their best (HA!) efforts to ensure this happened:

Loan Number: ******

Balance: £672.65

REDUCED SETTLEMENT OFFER - £554.40

Dear Mr. StripedTiger,

Despite our repeated efforts for payment, the above account remains unpaid. We are unaware of any legitimate reason for non-payment. However, without prejudice, we are willing to accept a reduced settlement figure in order to draw the matter to a close.

Our offer of full and final settlement: £554.40

To be paid no later than noon 17/4/2014

Payment can be made by calling our offices on 0330-088-3577 with your debit card details.

We would prefer an amicable settlement; however, should the settlement amount not be paid by the specified date, we will not hesitate to take such further enforcement action as may be appropriate.

Should you have any questions, please telephone our offices on free phone telephone number 0330-088-3577 .

Important: If you are not the named person above, please contact us to stop any further communication.

I've clear evidence my payment left my account on the 5th of March using FPS to them with the details provided in a text message from their company. As it's been 15 days since the payment has been made I'm surprised they've not added this to my account.

Should I go ahead and ignore this email, they are only reporting on my Noddle CRA that I owe £330 not the higher amount above.

Would appreciate any advice you folks could render.

StripedTiger

It looks like an automated one. However I would get a written letter in asking why the money hasnt been allocated to the acount yet

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Did you address the complaint letters to their compliance director and mark it private and confidential? if you don't, then it will be opened by the min wage idiots there and you will be fobbed off.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D