CPP. Submitting the Claim Form.

antarcticmonkey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved my claim form but I cannot remember which of the two listed failings my policy covered. I am considering using both the listed failings and explaining that in either case the policy was mis-sold. I am seeking guidance because the MSE site states that only one of the listed failings can be used in the claim form.

Any thoughts on this welcomed.

The other issue I have is the declaration.

The declaration states:

I confirm the information I have given in this form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

I agree to release CPP, the Business Partners and the Business Partner Affiliates, each as defined in the scheme from any firther liability for any claims I may have against them for the types of mis-selling covered by this redress scheme as long as they comply with the payment terms under this redress scheme, as set out more fully in the scheme documents.

I have no problem with the first sentence, it is the second paragraph that concerns me, as such I intend to cross out the bold section and replace it with 're-pay me all the monies I paid to them in full, plus interest at 8.0% p.a.'

Any thoughts on this approach welcomed.

Final questions; Can my claim be legally refused because a)I do not have a black ink pen to fill the form out with? b)I do not write in capital letters? Pedantic, I know, but still.

If it's of any use, I think my plan was either Card Protection Plus or CPP Card Protection, as I remember being able to add all/any of my cards onto the policy.

Thanks in advance.