Capquest Drydens..claimform .old tsb Credit Card... Here we go

Mr Worried
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received Bulk centre claim form today re old tsb acct, general stuff though, ie, various dca been trying it on for a few year now ( since 2009) when I 1st joined.

So in a nutshell whats the best way forward even tho I probs know what your gonna say. I never received the initial request for the section 78 back in 2009.

Best way to respond please, this is for my partner who now is climbing the wall..

Mr

Regards..Mr Worried :)

What type of account is it?

Balance? Any PPI if loan or CC?

More info please...

Could you also type up the Particulars of Claim?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi lee

1..POC......The claim is for ££££££££ in respect of monies owing by the defendant on a credit agreement held by defendant with TSB.

2..A default notice was served upon defendant and not complied with

3...By virtue of sale between TSB and the claimant the claim vested in the claimant who has a genuine commercial interest. defendant has been notified of assignment by letter.

4..Contact Drydens Faifax Solicitors.

That's it

Very vague POC's as usual. It's basically saying " we have a rough understanding of the debt but no real details. However, we bought the debt and think we should get the full amount stated. We've never checked if the debt was legit though".

When was this account opened? When was the last time you made written acknowledgement to the debt or made payment?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi renegade....I will go through paperwork etc tonight and get more info re your question.

Very vague POC's as usual. It's basically saying " we have a rough understanding of the debt but no real details. However, we bought the debt and think we should get the full amount stated. We've never checked if the debt was legit though".

When was this account opened? When was the last time you made written acknowledgement to the debt or made payment?

Thread moved to the legal forum in view of the issue of court papers.

As you are probably aware you need to be dealing with this now that they have issued against you.

What is the date of issue on the claim form please?

Are the above Particulars of Claim exactly as they appear n the claim form?

They mention an agreement...is this a loan or credit card or other?

Thread moved to the legal forum in view of the issue of court papers......... so I keep posting here ?

As you are probably aware you need to be dealing with this now that they have issued against you.

What is the date of issue on the claim form please?......Feb 20th??

Are the above Particulars of Claim exactly as they appear n the claim form?,,,Yes

They mention an agreement...is this a loan or credit card or other?

....CC.

OK so you may already know the timeline you must stick to but just in case....

Date of Issue = 20th Feb + 5 for service = 25th + 14 to acknowledge + 14 to file a defence which takes you to 11th March to acknowledge and the 25th March to file a defence.

When was the last time you made a payment on this account?

OK so you may already know the timeline you must stick to but just in case....

Date of Issue = 20th Feb + 5 for service = 25th + 14 to acknowledge + 14 to file a defence which takes you to 11th March to acknowledge and the 25th March to file a defence.

When was the last time you made a payment on this account?

....In a nutshell at the moment in time I/she dosent know but I will update best I can here later. thanks everyone.