joeski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you keep getting paid as normal until you have another assessment and how would you know if they have stopped your ESA? Also would you receive another ESA50 questionnaire through the post before you have another assessment?

My friend isn't due to get his fortnightly ESA until Thursday yet today when he checked his account he had around £50 more in there since he last checked, what could the mystery payment be?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, your ESA will continue until another assessment takes place, and you would normally receive an ESA50 prior to that.

As to the extra money, it's not easy to know. Is he sure the money is from the DWP?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Yes, your ESA will continue until another assessment takes place, and you would normally receive an ESA50 prior to that.

As to the extra money, it's not easy to know. Is he sure the money is from the DWP?

No he has no idea where it came from, could it be he's had the ESA money stopped and that was the payment up to the day it was stopped?

No he has no idea where it came from, could it be he's had the ESA money stopped and that was the payment up to the day it was stopped?

Well, that's possible I suppose. I guess the first thing to do would be to contact his bank and establish where the money came from. If it is from the DWP, he'd probably be best to call them and ask what's going on.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Well, that's possible I suppose. I guess the first thing to do would be to contact his bank and establish where the money came from. If it is from the DWP, he'd probably be best to call them and ask what's going on.

I said he needs to look at his bank statement when it comes to find out who payed it in, but if they have stopped his ESA wouldn't they have told him by letter? He hasn't received an ESA50 or anything through the post since he was placed in Support Group about a year and a half ago.

I said he needs to look at his bank statement when it comes to find out who payed it in, but if they have stopped his ESA wouldn't they have told him by letter? He hasn't received an ESA50 or anything through the post since he was placed in Support Group about a year and a half ago.

They would normally send a letter if they were stopping his ESA for any reason, yes. However, that letter can take a day or two to arrive, so it's worth checking up just to see. If nothing has changed on his claim and he hasn't yet been asked to attend another assessment then it seems unlikely that they'd just stop his payments, so he's probably OK. But mistakes do get made sometimes so for peace of mind he should look into it.

They would normally send a letter if they were stopping his ESA for any reason, yes. However, that letter can take a day or two to arrive, so it's worth checking up just to see. If nothing has changed on his claim and he hasn't yet been asked to attend another assessment then it seems unlikely that they'd just stop his payments, so he's probably OK. But mistakes do get made sometimes so for peace of mind he should look into it.

Thank you i will tell him to contact the DWP to clarify things, he has brought a few presents for family members online recently but i doubt that would affect his claim.

• 2 years later...

My friend is on ESA WRAG group and next week he has an interview at the jobcentre, because he suffers from bad anxiety and depression he's very worried about it.

Anyone know what happens at these interviews and has he got anything to worry about?

He's been in the WRAG group since mid last year and had one appointment at JCP but they never contacted fim again until last week when he got a letter regarding this interview.

several threads merged on friends ESA claim and its history

please keep to one thread

all the experts are already in it so will get alerted to your new question

rather than starting a new thread wont necessarily get any help until people see it.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

several threads merged on friends ESA claim and its history

please keep to one thread

all the experts are already in it so will get alerted to your new question

rather than starting a new thread wont necessarily get any help until people see it.

Okay will do.

My friend is on ESA WRAG group and next week he has an interview at the jobcentre, because he suffers from bad anxiety and depression he's very worried about it.

Anyone know what happens at these interviews and has he got anything to worry about?

He's been in the WRAG group since mid last year and had one appointment at JCP but they never contacted fim again until last week when he got a letter regarding this interview.

??

• 4 months later...

I refer you to post 110

threads merged yet again

KEEP TO THIS THREAD!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no hard and fast rule at all.

dx

and they