customer compliance visit

vpcm11m1e
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3713 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I had a home visit today from a customer compliance officer, I won't go into detail what the visit was about but after about 20 minutes of discussion he left saying the case would be closed.

I don't know if it is just me being paranoid after reading other people horror stories but I am just wondering if the case will actually be closed or if he was just saying that so he didn't have any trouble. Has anyone else been in this situation and can shed a bit of light please??

Hi vpcm

Welcome to CAG

The guys will advise as soon as they are available. Could you not ring first thing tomorrow morning, confirm what has been said to you, tape it, ring up inquire about his name, your checking to make sure he was genuine.

I personally can't ring up myself as it is regarding a joint JSA claim that is in my husbands name (he claims for the both of us) and they wont discuss anything over the phone with me. Unfortunately my husband has a stammer so will not speak on the phone.

Hello there.

Customer compliance interviews are hardly ever a problem. If there was a problem, it would be the fraud investigation team. I wouldn't worry about this.

If your OH doesn't want to speak on the phone and you still want to ring, he should be able to speak to them for just long enough to authorise them to speak to you on his behalf.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi HB,

Thanks for that, so just to clarify, before he left he said there are 2 things that can now happen, and I quote, "firstly I can pass it to fraud investigation or secondly I can close the case", "tomorrow when I am back in the office I will be closing the case, and you wont hear anything else"

Would he have needed to tell me if it was being passed to fraud investigation?

I wont be expecting any surprise second visit letters through the door will I?

Many thanks

He wouldn't have had to tell you if he was passing it on, no. But if he were planning to, he likely wouldn't have mentioned it at all.

I'd say the case is closed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.