Moneybarn - Return of Goods Order Defence

pistonbroke23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I just wanted to have a little help.

We are due to send off our defence for a return of goods order (from Moneybarn) this week.

The case is a little long winded but just to sum it up,

The DN seems to be in the prescribed format but we have been unfairly charged £25 for the privilege of being sent a DN (Charged twice for 1 notice!) and then charged an admin fee and then sent a Termination Notice after we notified them we were seeking a Time Order.

We emailed Moneybarn to ask for an arrangement to pay the 2 months arrears and they were not interested in the slightest.

I have now taken this on as a personal vendetta against this company as I am fed up to the back teeth of rolling over and allowing companies to stick us with costs and get away with daylight legalised theft!!

We have (on the advice of a debtline agency) hidden the car for the last 8 weeks and have had two visits from a collection agency and then a phone call from a moron in another firm explaining that all the advice we had received from CAB etc. was incorrect.

we are able to make the repayments now as our circumstances have changed,

My question is, are there any terms of reference or case law that needs to be added to our defence that would enable a judge to rule in our favour?

Many thanks

PB23