Lowell Claimform - old Orange moblie ipad data 'debt'***Claim Discontinued***

2ltr16valve
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

My partner has a iPad contract that was taken out with EE in around august last year.

She has never missed a payment before now.

I lost my job due to illness in December and as such we are having trouble paying things now

My partner contacted EE after she missed a months payment, when the next bill was due.

This was for around £71.

She was told by collections that she "Must deal with Moorcroft, and that they would not deal with her". There is NO notice of assignment.

The contract is still live and not been cancelled as yet.

She has emailed the CEO (Olaf swantee) with the information asking for a payment plan and to reduce the contract amount and been told the same.

She must deal with moorcroft.

I have told her she does not have to deal with moorcroft as the debt is with EE. am I right ?

Moorcroft don't own the debt.

She had asked EE for help as we are in financial difficulties and they point blank refused.

Where do we go from here ?

I am thinking of making a nominal payment direct each week to the EE account online' ,around £2-3 as that's all we got to spare.

We're struggling to eat and stay housed as it is.

Edited by caro

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct! The contract is still live and doesnt mean that you should have to pay [EDIT] anything.

You havent been sent a Default Notice correct?

Edited by dx100uk
behave

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Until EE send you anything in writing then deal with them direct, except NOT over the phone, unless you record your calls then they will magically deny you ever contacted them.

Keep everything in writing, and keep a diary of events, keep ALL of their letters, if they ring, just say 'everything in writing' and hang up, if theyr persist, just laugh and hang up, NEVER discuss this over the phone, UNLESS you are able to record the conversation.

Making a token payment of £1 a month to a NON-PRiority debt, is fine, it at least shows willing.

Next is to start EE's complaints process so you are able to escalate your complaint further sooner, have a look at OTELO and take note of their comments on how to complain.

Above all else, this is NOT a priority debt, so don't you lose any sleep over it.

When did you take the agreement out?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Boo, in the OP i think it said August last year

Yes sorry.

Well if the CEO is saying deal with moorcr@p then it is clear they (EE) don't want the money.

Formal complaint using EE's complaints procedure, if they have one, exhaust it so you are then able to escalate the issue.

Ignore Moorcr@p, how much are we talking about?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Last letter from moorcr@p was for £117 inc administration charge of £10.68 !!

Lol jokers.

Debt with ee last we heard was £71.98 original debt before moorcr@p.

We have no intention of paying moorcr@p anything.

Yes well you know exactly what Moorcr@p can do with their admin charges! :deadhorse:

Just get onto EE's complaints procedure, COMPLAINTS

Code of Practice

Just sent this reply to EE CEO team in response to their email of, in short deal with moorcr@p

Dear CEO team

I write to you further to my previous emails regarding my outstanding balance.

I am fully aware the balance is due and outstanding. What I absolutely dispute is my obligation to deal with moorcroft. The debt is still owned by EE, my contract is with EE. therefore I wish to come to an arrangement with EE.

I WILL NOT deal with moorcroft under any circumstances. If you are unwilling to come to an agreement with myself directly I require you to send me a deadlock letter to take this up with your regulator/ombudsman. I require you to include the details of the relevant complaints body with the deadlock letter.

I have approached your company as my partner is ill with a degenerative illness of his lungs and lost his job though illness. We are now in financial hardship and struggling to buy food and pay priority debts. This is not a priority debt and as such I am trying to make an arrangement to pay this as best I can within my means.

If you (EE) refuse to deal with me I will regard this as refusal of payment. Furthermore I will dispute any entry's on my credit file and seek damages, on the basis that you are being obstructive in helping me find a solution to paying this debt.

Faithfully.

Sent from my iPhone

Just had a reply from the same person in the executive

Office. UNBELIEVABLE.

Thank you for your email.

My position remains unchanged. We will not issue a deadlock letter however eight weeks from the date a complaint was first raised, a customer has the right to approach the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS). Please note there are some exceptions to the scheme and some issues may fall outside the remit of CISAS and as such these matters would not be eligible for independent arbitration.

I have provided the contact details below for CISAS.

CISAS

International Dispute Resolution Centre

70 Fleet Street

London

EC4Y 1EU

Phone no. 020 7520 3814

Email: [email protected]

I can appreciate how this issue may cause inconvenience and frustration as an EE customer. We aim to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and I am sorry to learn that it has not happened on this occasion.

I trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

Lindsay Graham

Executive Office, EE

Well done! :thumb: This is evidence that EE "SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED WITH A BARGE POLE"

Even the CEO couldn't give a stuff about their customers.

I know what I would do right now. Escalate the complaint to CISAS and/or OTELO.

Pay Moorcr@p NOTHING!! Just send the little darlings the dispute letter, 2nd class post, just obtain 'proof of posting' which is free from the PO counter.

This is NOT how you treat customers, soon to be ex customers, warn all your friends and family of these and tell them to steer clear!

I went in to EE today to check on something and i heard a poor lady almost in tears, the staff in the store and on the phone being NO help at all..

So i said, give the CEO and email, Gave her the email address and she went;

" Bless you young man, There are some nice people in this world"

Moral of today? Stay well away from EE !!

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 4 months later...

This saga continues.

They have terminated contract and sent a bill for £520 !

Other half just check her CRA file and there is a default for £520 on 05/06/14 !!!

She offered to pay but needed help that they refused.

Also there was NO default notice received

Either. Just a termination bill.

BUT remember, she must deal with moorcroft as it's no longer EE's problem.

Once again, all you can do is exhaust their complaints process and then escalate it to CISAS/OTELO.

The fact that they,EE, believe they can simply wash their hands of customers accounts by farming them out to powerless DCA's is laughable,

they are ultimately responsible for any and all actions carried out by their chosen third parties, so they will always be accountable regardless of whom they flog it onto.

Send BBC Watchdog your story too.

Opened case with cisas last night :) already been through their internal CEO complaints. They refused to discuss it at all.

That speaks volumes about the company....just tell friends & family to avoid at all costs...

if you're talking Consumer Credit Act regulated agreements then yes, absolutely. Airtime agreements are not CCA regulated. The contract should tell you at what point they will class the account as defaulted.

Of course, if you can prove that EE are in the wrong, they should remove the default. I personally think it's harsh that one has been placed on the file if there is a clear, tangible dispute carrying on.