Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Too scared to apply for a Corporate AMEX

Hi there,

I've just changed job which requires me to travel more. I work for a Global professional services firm and the policy states that if you are incurring more that 200 in expenses per month then essentially, you need to obtain a corporate AMEX.

My credit history is diabolical to say the least. Do I stand any chance of getting this or should I just tell my line manager it isn't going to be possible for me to obtain one of these.

I'd rather not apply and get declined... just would rather know a little about how it all works first.

Can anyone help, I'm not sure what to do?

thanks

Lx

Follows
    Following

Default Re: Too scared to apply for a Corporate AMEX

Four years old but curious to know how you got on. I was in a similar situation last year. We use corporate Barclaycards. I applied and was successful. I think it's due to the company being the main account holder and all other cards issued are additional cards.

I was very worried at the time of my application too but it went through fine.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1310 View Post
    Four years old but curious to know how you got on. I was in a similar situation last year. We use corporate Barclaycards. I applied and was successful. I think it's due to the company being the main account holder and all other cards issued are additional cards.

I was very worried at the time of my application too but it went through fine.
    Thanks for coming back to me... yes I was successful. I was really worried but all wad fine in the end.

Default Re: Too scared to apply for a Corporate AMEX

Thanks for coming back to me... yes I was successful. I was really worried but all was fine in the end.