Too scared to apply for a Corporate AMEX

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've just changed job which requires me to travel more. I work for a Global professional services firm and the policy states that if you are incurring more that £200 in expenses per month then essentially, you need to obtain a corporate AMEX.

My credit history is diabolical to say the least. Do I stand any chance of getting this or should I just tell my line manager it isn't going to be possible for me to obtain one of these.

I'd rather not apply and get declined... just would rather know a little about how it all works first.

Can anyone help, I'm not sure what to do?

thanks

Lx

Edited by Ladylovessalsa
additional information

• 4 years later...

Four years old but curious to know how you got on. I was in a similar situation last year. We use corporate Barclaycards. I applied and was successful. I think it's due to the company being the main account holder and all other cards issued are additional cards.

I was very worried at the time of my application too but it went through fine.

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Four years old but curious to know how you got on. I was in a similar situation last year. We use corporate Barclaycards. I applied and was successful. I think it's due to the company being the main account holder and all other cards issued are additional cards.

I was very worried at the time of my application too but it went through fine.

Thanks for coming back to me... yes I was successful. I was really worried but all wad fine in the end.