style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sadly at this point in time, yes. That is, until the police catch up with this person.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If you can find the director, and inform the met, then they can chase him. Otherwise, you are out of luck. I said a while back when people were sending phones, that it seems a pretty shady business. What likely happens is they take your phone, wipe it, then sell it on ebay or in eastern europe. One easy way to stop them making any money is get the phone provider to block the IMEI. Boom. Dead phone, no money for them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

All I can add to this thread is repeat other advice.

BLOCK the IMEI of the phones that have not been paid. They won't be able to sell them on except in a few countries that don't follow the barring protocols

The phones are probably already sold on. Get the phones blocked if possible and let him deal with some angry eastern europeans.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE