safeloans

hholms
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my hubby has a pay day loans which he has never paid back due to lack of money he did make one phone call to offer something like £15 a month this was early last year it all went quiet until few month ago where he chose to ignore court letters- My question is today a man knock door but I did not answer and he hand delivered Order for Production of statement of means I understand this would be for a attachments of earnings? Can they get attachment of earnings and what weould happen if hubby chose to agnore this too he seems to think they can't do anything as its a unsecured loans

Tia

Your husband is wrong. If he was right, then either every single unsecured loan would go unpaid and a major change in law would happen, or there would be no such thing as an unsecured loan, as every creditor would make it secured.

It seems that he has had a CCJ placed against him. It's in the hands of the court. The AOE sadly, the creditor is within their rights to apply for. Should he keep ignoring now he has a judgement against him, then they could get bailiffs involved.

How much was this loan originally? What amount is stated on the court papers? Check trustonline and see if a judgement was actually entered.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What was the actual amount on the court order after the CCJ was gained? THAT is the amount you pay. Not what safeloans or a dca is trying to get off you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D