Parking ticket fallen from windscreen pcn issued **Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I am in need of some advice please I received a pcn for not displaying a valid ticket. but I had bought a ticket it had fallen off my windscreen and landed on my dash.

I filled a dispute and they emailed me back saying can they se the ticket i sent email back with ticket attached, also i went in person with a copy of email and ticket.

thing is the price is £25 pounds but in the email i received it says i have 14 days from the email date or it goes up I think to £50

Thing is I just don't know if to pay or not as they are taking ages and if they say know then I owe more money what do you people think i should do with this

Thanks for any help

Thanks for your replay I did not realise that I have not had a decision as of yet I followed there instructions and ticket fell off the windscreen not sure if i will win or not but thanks for your help

Make sure you have a copy of the ticket (possibly going to the expense of a solicitor witness you have it) before sending it to the LA.

They have no scruples and may destroy anything they receive through the post, continuing their action to fleece you..

Hello guys thanks for all of your replies the ticket has been cancelled :-D. I did mention in the appeal that ticket instructions did say attach to windscreen that may of helped I have learnt now never to attach it to the windscreen again Thanks for advice help

G

• 1 month later...
Hello guys thanks for all of your replies the ticket has been cancelled :-D. I did mention in the appeal that ticket instructions did say attach to windscreen that may of helped I have learnt now never to attach it to the windscreen again Thanks for advice help

G

I guess our advice was really as good as a solicitors in the end then, lol