Thoughts in your day

thinking of my granddaughter who was only here for one Christmas before she gained her Angel wings :( . Alisha, 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/2/2006

Also thinking of my daughter who has just gone through the loss of her baby and we are no prepared to maybe say goodbye to her Dalmatian.

Andrew I hope you son and his family are alright, what a dreadful experience

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 2 weeks later...

YouTube and security...

It seems like everything that can be broken has been on there

Having a spring clear out and finally got around to our safe (lost keys and batteries dead) wondered what to do with it as its bolted to the floor and hard to move

5 mins later after watching a video on YouTube managed to open it by banging on the top while twisting the dial...

Now I don't keep anything valuable in there anyway but even if I had I would be reconsidering it

Don't get me wrong I can pick locks, bypass passwords, etc due to bad history with boredom but I never thought of my own safe being that easy

Makes you wonder if youtube should be allowing that sort of video

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Now you're giving me evil thoughts labrat, makes me think I might make a visit to an acquaintance who keeps a fair few diamonds in her safe! :madgrin:

Happy new year!

But I agree, far too much on these Youtube video's which help the not so friendly characters out there.

Now, about that locking picking experience you say you have!! :wink:

Now you're giving me evil thoughts labrat, makes me think I might make a visit to an acquaintance who keeps a fair few diamonds in her safe! :madgrin:

and with the beefeaters on strike she asn't got that security either ....

Happy New Years to all

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Thoughts in my day? - How many free days do we have before we are inundated with Brexit all over again? Hasn't this last week or so been wonderfully silent on all that?

Let's hope the imbeciles left in charge to sort this do so in an educated way....!

snowflakes.jpg

lol

Apparently a genuine poster?

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Previous post about opening safes made me think of a useful way of opening those stuck on lids i.e jam jars etc. knock the lid with something like a spoon or gently with a rolling pin, once or twice should do it, can also hold jar and knock lid on counter top. The lid should then be free to turn open. To date always works for me. It breaks the air seal.

i feel so bad

house up road had its gas van stolen

police asked for my cctv footage, so we went to the computer and checked and the cameras hadnt been on

little voice in the background as my daughter went "they kept getting in the way of my youtube video so i closed them"

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got in Bath to find it stone cold

Run tap to find its running hot cold with emphasis on the cold

Heatings fine so likely to just be the ntc gone but that makes 7/7 years this boilers had a failure in winter

Still new ntc is ordered I'll put it in in the week hopefully

Please note:

• 2 weeks later...

13 Years today since my darling granddaughter gained her wings, think of her each and every day. Life is so cruel and to never have closure is so hard.

Fly high Alisha, loved and missed always

Little Miss Sunshine, 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/2/2006

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 4 weeks later...

Well went to the caravan for the first time in two months, mould all over the cushions

Turns out we had accidentally blocked all the air vents... Lesson learnt unblocked vents, heating on, cushions cleaned

However I did find a dozen cans of cider in one of the cupboards - bit of an odd twang but seems ok

Please note:

Change that 1 can later and I do not feel well

Please note:

• 2 weeks later...

On March 24th we had to say goodbye to our  Dalmatian, Jazz :(,  we got im when he was 3 and he passed aged 13 and half, was such a shock even though he has not been really himself since we lost his pal 2 years ago.

Had to have emergency vet out and  make the heartbreaking  decision to PTS  :(

Fly high at Rainbow Bridge Jazz, always  miss youjazz.jpg.b2fceee06aad0a27d2344387c07841f0.jpg

Currently wondering what noise a 3d printer will make if launched via an upstairs window... 

It's not worked fully for a couple of months so I brought a new nozzle for it, only to get the wrong one 6 nozzles later and I found although its advertised with a mk 10 it's actually a V6. 

Now I know its that I've got parts on the way but it's still a bit of a mick take

Edited by labrat
Spelling
  • Sad 1

Please note:

• 2 months later...

Got this through today

IMG-20190621-091019.jpg

It's only a test print but I'm wondering about going full scale

Please note:

9 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi labrat.

Is that your name on the book? If so, you might want to remove it.

HB

I don't think it will kill me, I have no major issues on here - works social media team is aware of my account and we have an agreement that I don't post on any of their issues 

Plus I missed the editing window... 

If admin think it's best to remove it there's a new version below 

IMG-20190621-202147.jpg 

Please note: