Thoughts in your day

most of the loan sharks are US campanies and they are barred by law from doing the same in the US. Likewise countries with a catholic culture like Italy and Spain have laws that prohibit usurious rates of interest.

Anyways, my thought of the day. News coverage of Harry's nuptials-59 pages of royal wedding today, 49 pages yesterday and not one mention of my new county sports record. Why cant they get their priorities right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What happened to the court cases on the EU referendum ?

Thought that an application was due to be heard early July about legal aspects concerning referendum ?

It would be hilarious if UK Supreme court rules referendum was not lawfully held because of some issue and then an appeal was made by Government to European Court :)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

that would be interesting but I doubt if anyone can turn back the clock because if they try undoing all of the wrong laws where would you stop? There is no need to have a 2 year divorce because there is no law, it is a treaty and we can just bin it if we want but politicians love to make it look like they are importnat so "deals" will be done at the last moment rather then out Govt just taking the ball away ond gouing home. Even the supreme court is lawfully constituted becauise it is formed after other incorrect laws were enacted. In theory every Act of Parliament passed since about 1973 is unlawful and that is why they wont revisit any of it, let alone all of it.

• 1 month later...

Remembering all those who lost their lives at 9/11.

Never forgot xx ♥♥

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

yesterday was a special day. The whole world was the same age!

There's only one chance every 1,000 years.

Your age + your year of birth every person is 2018.

It's so strange experts can't explain it I understand.

Have a go a the sum:-D

Hi Termi, why just yesterday? I am the same age today (+ 1 days wrinkles) and the same year of birth and that equals 2018, so why is it restricted to just one day?

I'm sure you're right because you are usually spot-on, but my aging grey cells are somewhat reluctant to stretch much further into the depths of this philosophy.

Oh, and yes, yesterday was a special day for me too - cleared my shed and rid myself of the thousands and thousands of pages of all things Swift - angered me as I read through again what they got away with which affected so many people, but to see Mark White's name going through the shredder was as therapeutic as breaking his legs with a baseball bat which was about what he deserved for the l1es he and his colleagues told. They'll be pleased to know I had to draw a line in the sand sometime and yesterday was it!

Sparkie would be sad the fight is over, but may the souls of the culprits in Arcadia House who engineered this business model and travesty of the truth rest in the same place sparkie is at present - in a deep freeze somewhere up near Liverpool as the poor soul appears not to have been rested in peace as yet as his family still fight over his life. He'll be up there laughing and wondering who to sue!! RIP Sparkie my ole friend and bye bye Swift!

Ahhhh!! :-)

Hi Termi, why just yesterday? I am the same age today (+ 1 days wrinkles) and the same year of birth and that equals 2018, so why is it restricted to just one day?

I'm sure you're right because you are usually spot-on, but my aging grey cells are somewhat reluctant to stretch much further into the depths of this philosophy.

It doesn't work out right for those of us who haven't had their birthday yet this year as mine only comes to 2017 at present.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It doesn't work out right for those of us who haven't had their birthday yet this year as mine only comes to 2017 at present.

I knew i'd have a disbeliever:madgrin:

PT it's what your age was on 17th Sept which is ? + the year you were born. It equals 2018.

The Queen is 92 , this age as at 17th Sept and born in 1926 = 2018

It's a fun sum. If you add the number of years you've lived to the year you were born, you will get the current year so the every 1000 years is not correct. It is actually the case on 31st December every year. It also works for anybody on any day of the year after their birthday.

same, mine comes out as 2017, my birthday is October! :) xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Oh, and yes, yesterday was a special day for me too - cleared my shed and rid myself of the thousands and thousands of pages of all things Swift - angered me as I read through again what they got away with which affected so many people, but to see Mark White's name going through the shredder was as therapeutic as breaking his legs with a baseball bat which was about what he deserved for the l1es he and his colleagues told. They'll be pleased to know I had to draw a line in the sand sometime and yesterday was it!

Sparkie would be sad the fight is over, but may the souls of the culprits in Arcadia House who engineered this business model and travesty of the truth rest in the same place sparkie is at present - in a deep freeze somewhere up near Liverpool as the poor soul appears not to have been rested in peace as yet as his family still fight over his life. He'll be up there laughing and wondering who to sue!! RIP Sparkie my ole friend and bye bye Swift!

Ahhhh!! :-)

Good to hear from you A1. Swift through the shredder that's a good sound!

Sorry but how else could it turn out? a+b=c where c is the constant. Therefore c-b=a and c-a=b

Basically it is how we know hw old we are, by counting upwards from our birth date. Cant change

It's a fun sum. If you add the number of years you've lived to the year you were born, you will get the current year so the every 1000 years is not correct. It is actually the case on 31st December every year. It also works for anybody on any day of the year after their birthday.

• 3 weeks later...

Although today is my birthday my thoughts and prayers go out to all those who who lost their lives in the Aberfan disaster