Thoughts in your day

now keep having to log in every time, the box that says keep logged in is not there?

seems site is going through some maintenance following some issues. be like a doctor, have some patience :)

lol love it, ty Ford xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

lol love it, ty Ford xx

:)

there has been an issue re email compromise. plus cag webmaster sadly passed. prob why the recent site maintenance, and site hiccups.

am sure normal service will be resumed asap, sorry to hear about webmaster :(

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

my birthday tomorrow, ( 21st October ) just another day to me, old age sucks! lol

Hope site back up and running right soon

Sandy xx

I am having to sign in all the time atm!

I was looking at all the reports as to why JFK was assassinated. One caught my eye which was JFK was about to shut down the Federal Reserve and put the power to print currency back into the hands of the Treasury where it belonged. The Federal Reserve Bank is not a government institution like most people believe, this is what the report says. It's a privately owned organisation that used the name Federal Reserve to not alarm the public and too avoid too many questions being asked.

There could be more than one reason as JFK had a political life and personal life which would attract those wishing him harm. Maybe a collection of people got together each with their own agenda and made a unanimous decision.

Mr Trump trumps on about fake news but he has the opportunity to give the real news but it seems for the sake of national security he can't.

Interesting report. With information of our global knowledge gathering pace you can understand the unease of everyone.

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/10/27/the-overthrow-of-unjust-wealth-is-possible/

People feel hopes and dreams are being taken away and this is not conducive to a harmonious society.

There could be more than one reason.

it does seem so.

it seems just too obvious when Oswald gets knocked off by a lackey before he can expose his employers.

mind, one theory is that the fatal bullet was actually from one of the security guys accidentally pulling the trigger on his M rifle. which was also covered up.

one for the con theory thread :)

Why are Heart of Midlothian so bad at playing football.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

A member of my family knew a friend caught up in the Las Vegas tragedy who had to hide under a table whilst trying to communicate the horror unfolding. A gun toting American citizen terrorist.

It seems because the banks have lent so high on soaring property prices, and who manipulates escalating property prices, if many new homes are built as is needed this would lower the property prices and banks would be in trouble, again. The banks in bad power as usual not conducive to society. I would say don't hold back on needed housing because of the banks. Start a new way which keeps a better eye on an industry with far too much hold on society.

A member of my family knew a friend caught up in the Las Vegas tragedy who had to hide under a table whilst trying to communicate the horror unfolding. A gun toting American citizen terrorist.

Just changing the above to 'has a friend' as thankfully they escaped injury.

It seems because the banks have lent so high on soaring property prices, and who manipulates escalating property prices, if many new homes are built as is needed this would lower the property prices and banks would be in trouble, again. The banks in bad power as usual not conducive to society. I would say don't hold back on needed housing because of the banks. Start a new way which keeps a better eye on an industry with far too much hold on society.

Once they recognise the damage caused by Fractional Reserve Banking - i.e. securitisation and do away with it, then you'll see a change in the banking and housing stock.

Let's hope they see the error of their ways A1.

The spotlight on tax avoidance is a start I suppose. It shows how the rich get rich and the poor get poorer. There's a song there somewhere my mum used to sing. The next line is 'in the mean time in between time don't we have fun!' See if I can find it and post on here.

Apparently there's a difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. I believe the USA stance is they don't encourage other countries to use theirs for such purposes but it seems they don't want to be stopped using tax loopholes in the rest of the world.

Just watching the May report. Covering a lot of issues.