• Tweets

• The firm has benefited from the AI boom, making it the third-most valuable company in the US.View the full article
    • Former billionaire Hui Ka Yan has been fined and banned from the financial market for life.View the full article
    • In terms of "why didn't I make a claim" - well, that has to be understood in the context of the long-standing legal battle and all its permuations with the shark. In essence there was a repo and probable fire sale of the leasehold property - which would have led to me initiating the complaint/ claim v SPF in summer 19. But there was no quick sale. And battle commenced and it ain't done yet 5y later. A potential sale morphed into trying to do a debt deal and then into a full blown battle heading to trial - based on the shark deliberately racking up costs just so the ceo can keep the property for himself.  Along the way they have launched claims in 4 different counties -v- me - trying to get a backdoor B. (Haven't yet succeeded) Simultaneously I got dragged into a contentious forfeiture claim and then into a lease extension debacle - both of which lasted 3y. (I have an association with the freeholders and handled all that legal stuff too) I had some (friend paid for) legal support to begin with.  But mostly I have handled every thing alone.  The sheer weight of all the different cases has been pretty overwhelming. And tedious.  I'm battling an aggressive financial shark that has investors giving them 00s of millions. They've employed teams of expensive lawyers and barristers. And also got juniors doing the boring menial tasks. And, of course, in text book style they've delayed issues on purpose and then sent 000's of docs to read at the 11th hour. Which I not only boringly did read,  but also simultaneously filed for ease of reference later - which has come in very handy in speeding up collating legal bundles and being able to find evidence quickly.  It's also how I found out the damning stuff I could use -v- them.  Bottom line - I haven't really had a moment to breath for 5y. I've had to write a statement recently. And asked a clinic for advice. One of the volunteers asked how I got into this situation.  Which prompted me to say it all started when I got bad advice from a broker. Which kick-started me in to thinking I really should look into making some kind of formal complaint -v- the broker.  Which is where I am now.  Extenuating circumstances as to why I'm complaining so late.  But hopefully still in time ??  
    • At a key lecture in the City of London, the shadow chancellor will also vow to reform the Treasury.View the full article
    • Despite controversy China's Temu is becoming a global online shopping force.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Sources of Interest - Updated March 2017

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Document Sources of Interest

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

https://www.gov.uk/pip

Personal Independence Payment Handbook

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/personal-independence-payment-fact-sheets

Northern Ireland - Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/index/information-and-services/people-with-disabilities/financial-support-for-people-with-disabilites/personal-independence-payment-pip.htm

The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) toolkit

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-personal-independence-payment-toolkit-for-partners/the-personal-independence-payment-pip-toolkit-for-partners

Personal Independence Payment Assessment Guide for Assessment providers

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/personal-independence-payment-assessment-guide-for-assessment-providers

PIP Postcode Map (UK)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

How to Appeal Against a Decision Made by the Department for Work and Pensions. (Form SSCS1A)

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetLeaflet.do?court_leaflets_id=2724

Notice of Appeal Against a Decision of the Department for Work and Pensions (SSCS1)

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/GetLeaflet.do?court_leaflets_id=2724

National Audit office (NAO) - Personal Independence Payment

http://www.nao.org.uk/report/personal-independence-payments-pip/

Citizens Advice Bureau- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/benefits_w/benefits_sick_or_disabled_people_and_carers_ew/benefits_personal_independence_payment_e/benefits_pip_who_can_get_it_e/pip_the_presence_and_residence_conditions.htm

The Social Security (Personal Independence Payment) Regulations 2013

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2013/9780111532072/contents

CAPITA Health and Wellbeing - Personal Independence Payment - Information Portal

http://www.capita-pip.co.uk/

ATOS Healthcare – Personal Independence Payment Assessment

http://www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/pip_assessment_approach

ATOS Healthcare -The Personal Independence Payment (PIP) consultation:Simulation Video

http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/atos-healthcare/blog_posts/atos-healthcare-the-personal-independence-payment-pip-consultation-a-simulation-video-25511

Carers UK - Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

http://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/personal-independence-payment

MAXIMUS United Kingdom

https://www.maximusuk.co.uk/health-programmes/independent-health-assessments

Health Assessment Advisory Service (Centre for Health and Disability Assessments Operated by MAXIMUS)

https://www.chdauk.co.uk/

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 3 years later...

PIP ASSESSMENT CENTRE DETAILS

If you are called for a PIP Assessment or think you may it is also best to check in advance as you need to consider the following:

--Distance from your Property to the Assessment Centre.

--Are you going to need someone to assist you.

--Distance to the nearest Bus Stop or Railway Station.

--Can you use Public Transport.

--Distance from the Drop off point (by transport used) to main entrance of assessment centre if you walk.

--Is there Wheelchair access.

--Are the Toilets accessible and do they have Disabled Toilets.

--If the assessments centre is over different levels does it have Lifts to access these different levels.

--Is there adequate seating for your medical condition.

--What is the distance from the main entrance to the assessment reception area.

SCOTLAND ONLY - ATOS

Aberdeen

Assessment Services

Regus Property

1 Berry Street

Aberdeen

AB25 1HF

Ayr

Salus

Prestwick

Suite 1

Beresford Court

6-8 Beresford Lane

Ayr

KA7 2DW

Dumfries

Salus

Lochthorn Medical Centre

Edinburgh Road

Heathhall

Dumfries

DG1 1TR

Dundee

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit 4 & 5

Dock Street

Dundee

DD1 3DR

Dundee

Assessment Services

Unit D, Prospect House Business Centre

Gemini Crescent

Dundee Tech Park

Dundee

DD2 1TY

Dunfermline

Assessment Services

Unit 1

Dunfermline Business Centre

Izatt Avenue

Dunfermline

KY11 3BZ

Edinburgh

PIP Consultation Centre

Argyle House

Lady Lawson Street

Edinburgh

EH3 9SJ

Edinburgh

Assessment Services

6 Lochside Place

Edinburgh Park

Edinburgh

EH12 9DF

Edinburgh

Salus

Suite B

1 Osborne Terrace

Haymarket

Edinburgh

EH12 5HG

Falkirk

Sumo Therapies

81-83 Mary Street

Laurieston

Falkirk

FK2 9PR

Glasgow

Salus

Telereal Trillium

The Bridge

348 - 382 Argyle Street

Glasgow

G2 8LX

Hamilton

Salus

14 Beckford Street

Hamilton

ML3 0TA

Inverness

Assessment Services

Alton House

4 Ballifeary Road

Inverness

IV3 5PJ

Isle of Arran

Salus

Ormidale Sports Ground & Pavillion

Shore Road

Brodick

Isle of Arran

KA27 8DA

Kilmarnock

Salus

Belford Mill

16 Brewery Road

Kilmarnock

KA1 3GZ

Melrose

Border Physiotherapy

The Old Dairy

Melrose

TD6 9BN

North Berwick

Physio Plus Scotland

7 Church Road

North Berwick

EH39 4AD

Stirling

Assessment Services

Rooms 27 & 32

Step Stirling

Enterprise House

Springkerse Business Park

Stirling

FK7 7UF

Stranraer

Salus

Waverley Health Centre

Dalrymple Street

Stranraer

DG9 7DW

PIP Assessment Centres Details - Scotland Only .pdf

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

If you are called for a PIP Assessment or think you may it is also best to check in advance as you need to consider the following:

--Distance from the Drop off point (by transport used) to main entrance of assessment centre if you walk.

--If the assessments centre is over different levels does it have Lifts to access these different levels.

WALES ONLY - CAPITA

Aberystwyth

Ystwyth Consulting Rooms,

Yr Hen Ysgol Gymraeg,

Alexandria Road

Aberystwyth

SY23 1LD

Bangor

Menai House

Ffordd Penlan

Parc Menai Business Park

Bangor

Gywnedd

LL57 4HJ

Cardiff

5th Floor

Capitol House

Greyfriars Road

Cardiff

CF10 3AG

Merthyr Tydfil

Orbit Business Centre

Rydyhcar Business Park

Merthyr Tydfil

CF48 1DL

Newtown

Plas Dolerw Conference Centre

Dolguan West Milford Road

Newtown

Powys

SY16 2EH

Pembroke Dock

Dock Bridge Inovation Centre

Pembrokeshire Science and Technology Park

Pembroke Dock

Pembrokshire

SA72 6UN

Rhyl

Wellington Community Centre

Wellington Road

Rhyl

Wales

L1L8 1LE

Swansea

Ground Floor

Frigate House

Quay West

Quay Parade

Swansea

SA1 1SR

PIP Assessment Centres Details - Wales Only.pdf

LONDON - ATOS

Croydon

Synergy Centre

1D Church Road

Croydon

CR0 1SG

Hammersmith

Regus Hammersmith Broadway

02 Queen Caroline Street

Hammersmith

W6 9DX

Harrow

PIP Consultation Centre

Marlborough Hill

Harrow

HA3 5AA

Hounslow

PIP Consultation Centre

133 High Street

Hounslow

TW3 1QL

London

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit 4 & 5 Ground Floor

The Filaments

Buckhold Road

London

SW18 4AT

London

Synergy Centre

Comyns Close

Canning Town

London

E16 4JJ

London

Putney Leisure Centre

Dryburgh Road

Putney

London

SW15 1BL

London

Kerrington Ltd

1003 Finchley Road

London

NW11 7HB

London

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

Earlsfield Business Centre

9 Lydden Road

Wandsworth

London

SW18 4LT

London

PIP Consultation Centre

Hughes Field Community Centre

New King Street

Deptford

London

SE8 3HS

London

PIP Consultation Centre

65 Sancroft Street

London

SE11 5NG

London

DN Sharpe Ltd

31 The Broadway

Mill Hill

London

NW7 3DG

PIP Assessment Centres - London Only.pdf

CENTRAL ENGLAND - CAPITA

Birmingham

Ground Floor

127 Hagley Road

Birmingham

B16 8LD

Boston

Venture House

Boston Enterprise Centre

Endeavour Park

Boston

Lincolnshire

PE21 7TW

Coventry

Ground Floor

2 Sheriffs Orchard

Greyfriars Court

Greyfriars Street

Coventry

CV1 3RY

Derby

Ground Floor

St Peters House

Gower Street

Derby

DE1 1SB

Kings Lynn

West Norfolk Deaf Association

The Deaf Centre

Railway Road

Kings Lynn

Norfolk

PE30 1NF

Leicester

Ground Floor

Wellington House

29 Albion Street

Leicester

LE1 6GD

Northampton

Charles House

Derngate

Northampton

NN1 1UE

Nottingham

3rd Floor

Castle Heights

72 Maid Marian Way

Nottingham

NG1 6BJ

Peterborough

2nd Floor

c/o Regus

Stuart House

St John Street

Peterborough

PE1 5DD

Shrewsbury

Louise House

Roman Road

Meole Brace

Shrewsbury

SY3 9JN

Stoke on Trent

Ground Floor

Winton House

Stoke Road

Sheldon

Stoke on Trent

ST4 2RW

Walsall

51 Lower Hall Lane

Walsall

WS1 1RJ

PIP Assessment Centres Details - Central England Only.pdf

EAST ENGLAND - ATOS

Braintree

IPRS

White Lodge

21 Coggeshall Road

Braintree

Essex

CM7 9DB

Brentwood

Crushes Manor Clinic

501 Ongar Road

Brentwood

CM15 9JP

Chelmsford

PIP Consultation Centre

Summit House

Waterloo Lane

Chelmsford

CM1 1YG

Dunstable

PIP Consultation Centre

3-5 High Street

Dunstable

LU6 1HX

Eastbourne

Synergy Centre

MAP House,

34-36 St Leonards Road

Eastbourne

BN21 3UT

Essex

Physiotherapy Essex

34 Rocheway

Rochford

Essex

SS4 1DQ

Essex

Stanford Physiotherapy Essex

3c Wharf Road

Stanford-le-Hope

Essex

SS17 0BZ

Great Yarmouth

Physioworld SPS House

Great Yarmouth Business Park

Thamesfield Way

Great Yarmouth

NR31 0DH

Haverhill

Lane Physiotherapy

Anne of Cleves House

Hamlet Road

Haverhill

CB9 8EE

Herts

IPRS

Hale Physiotherapy and Exercise Ltd

Suite One, The Maltings

Hoe Lane

Ware

Herts

SG12 9LR

Ipswich

PIP Consultation Centre

Ground Floor

Unit 3

Orwell Quay

Ipswich

IP3 0BF

Luton

Physioworld

Unit 2 Physio World

Futures House

The Moakes

Luton

LU3 3QB

Milton Keynes

PIP Consultation Centre

599 Avebury Boulevard

Milton Keynes

MK9 3HR

Milton Keynes

IPRS – Milton Keynes

Unit 1A

Phoenix House

Milton Keynes

MK9 1BE

Norwich

Physioworld

Norman Centre

Bignold Road

Norwich

NR3 2QZ

Norwich

Synergy Centre

St Francis House

141 Queens Road

Norwich

NR1 3PN

Oxford

PIP Consultation Centre

40 Cowley Road

Oxford

OX4 1HZ

Oxford

Yarnton Medical Centre

Rutton Lane

Yarnton

Kiddlington

Oxford

OX5 1LT

Thetford

Thetford Healthy Living Centre

Croxton Road

Thetford

IP24 1JD

PIP Assessment Centres Details - East England Only.pdf

NORTH EAST ENGLAND - ATOS

Bishop Auckland

Woodhouse Close Leisure Complex

Woodhouse Lane

Bishop Auckland

DL14 6JX

County Durham

Bannatynes Health Club

End Terrace

Belmont

Durham

County Durham

DH1 2HJ

Darlington

PIP Consultation Centre

24 Grange Street

Darlington

DL1 5NG

Darlington

Bannatynes Health Club

Haughton Road

Darlington

DL1 1SS

Hartlepool

PIP Consultation Centre

Park Tower

Stockton Street/Park Road

Hartlepool

TS24 7PT

Hartlepool

Physioworld

Gemini Centre

Roker Street

Hartlepool

TS24 7PD

Middlesbrough

Physioworld

Queens Court

73 Gilkes Street

Middlesbrough

TS1 5EH

Middlesbrough

Village Medical Centre

400 Linthorpe Road

Middlesbrough

TS5 6HF

Newcastle

Physioworld

Albany Court

Newcastle Business Park

Newcastle

NE4 7YB

Newcastle

PIP Consultation Centre

3 St James Gate

Newcastle

NE1 4AD

Northumberland

The Round House

Lintonville Parkway

Ashington

Northumberland

NE63 9JZ

Redcar

Redcar & Community Heart Centre

Ridley Street

Redcar

TS10 1TD

Stockton On Tees

Centaurus Health

3 Innovation Court

Yarm Road

Stockton On Tees

TS18 3DA

Sunderland

Physioworld

Sunderland Enterprise Park

Unit 3D

Collima Avenue

Sunderland

SR5 3XB

Tyne and Wear

Hadrian House

Higham Place

Newcastle upon Tyne

Tyne and Wear

NE1 8AF

Tyne and Wear

Medacs

Unit 29

Kingsway House

Team Valley Trading Estate

Gateshead

Tyne and Wear

NE11 0HW

PIP Assessment Centres Details - North East England Only.pdf

NORTH WEST ENGLAND - ATOS

Birkenhead

Foundary Physiotherapy

The Laird Health & Business Centre

320 Laird Street

Birkenhead

CH41 8ER

Blackburn

PIP Consultation Centre

The Foundry

Cicely Lane

Blackburn

BB1 1HQ

Blackburn

Hillview

Royal Blackburn Hospital

Haslingden Road

Blackburn

BB2 3HH

Blackpool

PIP Consultation Centre

Newfield House

Vicarage Lane

Blackpool

FY4 4EW

Bolton

Regus Building

120 Bark Street

Bolton

BL1 2AX

Carlisle

PIP Consultation Centre

17A West Tower Street

Carlisle

CA3 8QT

Chester

Saltney Assessment Centre

The Sidings

Great Western House

Boundary Lane

Saltney

Chester

CH4 8RD

Crewe

PIP Consultation Centre

26 Market Street

Crewe

CW1 2EL

Cumbria

Premex

Bourne Business Centre

Milbourne Street

Carlisle

Cumbria

CA2 5XF

Lancashire

Greenbank Centre

Ripon Street

Preston

Lancashire

PR1 7LY

Lancashire

Rochdale Infirmary

Whitehall Street

Rochdale

Lancashire

OL12 0NB

Lancaster

Ridge Lea Hospital

Quernmore Road

Lancaster

LA1 3JT

Liverpool

Anfield PIP Consultation Centre

Anfield Business Centre

58 Breckfield Road South

Anfield

Liverpool

L6 5DR

Liverpool

PIP Consultation Centre

Exchange Station

Tithebarn Street

Liverpool

L2 2QP

Manchester

The Lilac Centre

North Manchester General Hospital

Delaunays Road

Crumpsall

Manchester

M8 5RB

Manchester

PIP Consultation Centre

Units 1 & 2

The Brewery Yard

Deva City Office Park

Trinity Way

Manchester

M3 7BB

Ormskirk

Bickerstaffe House

Ormskirk and District General Hospital

Wigan Road

Ormskirk

L39 2JW

Prescot

Physio First

Eccleston House

Aspinal Street

Prescot

L34 5QQ

Preston

PIP Consultation Centre

Marshall House

Ringway

Preston

PR1 2QD

Runcorn

Fields Physio Clinic

The Health Assessment Centre

The Heath Business & Technical Park

Fitness & Leisure Suite

Heath Road

Runcorn

WA7 4QX

Stockport

Dave Roberts Physio

16 London Road

Hazel Grove

Stockport

SK7 4AH

Stockport

PIP Consultation Centre

31-33 St Petersgate

Stockport

SK1 1EB

Warrington

PIP Consultation Centre

Bank Quay House

Warrington

WA1 1NN

Warrington

Sutton House

27 Wilson Patten Street

Warrington

WA1 1PG

Warrington

The Physiotherapy Clinic

Sutton House

21 Wilson Patten Street

Warrington

WA1 1PG

PIP Assessment Centres Details - North West England Only.pdf

SOUTH EAST ENGLAND - ATOS

Ashford

PIP Consultation Centre

Kent House

Station Road

Ashford

TN23 1PP

Brighton

Physioworld – Brighton

3rd Floor

Queensberry House

106 Queens Road

Brighton

BN1 3XF

Brighton

PIP Consultation Centre

Crown House

21 Upper North Street

Brighton

BN1 3ER

Canterbury

Synergy Centre

Council Offices

Military Road

Canterbury

CT1 1YW

East Grinstead

Acorn Therapy Clinic

66 Maypole Road

Ashurst Wood

East Grinstead

RH19 3QY

East Sussex

Physioworld

Maritime House

Basin Road North

East Sussex

BN41 1WR

Essex

PIP Consultation Centre

The Bath House

5 Arboretum Place

Barking

Essex

IG11 7PS

Essex

Physiotherapy Essex

22D Eastwood Road

Rayleigh

Essex

SS6 7JQ

Essex

The Practice PLC

32 Northumberland Avenue

Southend on Sea

Essex

SS1 2TH

Essex

Seedbed Business Centre

Vanguard Way

Shoeburyness

Essex

SS3 9QY

Farnham

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

St Pauls House

East Street

Farnham

GU9 7TJ

Farnham

Farnham Physiotherapy

20 Firgrove Hill

Farnham

GU9 8LQ

Hampshire

Best Practice

Cowplain Centre

26-30 London Road

Cowplain

Waterlooville

Hampshire

PO8 8DL

Ilford

Physioworld Ilford

37 Ilford Hill

Ilford

IG1 2FB

Ipswich

Synergy Centre

57-67 Fore Street

Ipswich

IP4 1JL

Isle of Wight

St Georges Physiotherapy

3 St James' Street

Newport

Isle of Wight

PO30 5HE

Kent

Drs Manis and Malone

248 Brampton Road

Bexley Heath

Kent

DA7 5QS

Kent

PIP Consultation Centre

11-12 Copperfields Court

Off Spital Street

Dartford

Kent

DA1 2DE

Kent

Physiotherapy Kent Ltd,

Gillingham Clinic of Complimentary Health

50 Watling Street

Gillingham

Kent

ME7 2YN

Medway

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit 6, Pier 5

Chatham Maritime

The Quays

Medway

ME4 4ZJ

Portsmouth

Physioworld

Ground Floor Building 1000

Lakeside North Harbour

Western Road

Portsmouth

PO6 3EZ

Portsmouth

PIP Consultation Centre

Kipling Buildings

387 London Road

Portsmouth

PO2 9HL

Portsmouth

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

Beacon House

Cumberland Centre

Northumberland Road

Portsmouth

PO5 1DS

Portsmouth

The Nodens Clinic

Regus Offices

1000 Lakeside North Harbour

Western Road

Portsmouth

PO6 3EZ

Reading

PIP Consultation Centre

Abbey Corner

2-4 Kings Road

Reading

RG1 3AA

Southampton

PIP Consultation Centre

9 College Place

Southampton

SO15 2FF

Southampton

Physioworld

Unit 15

Hedge End Business Centre

Botley Road

Hedge End

Southampton

SO30 2AU

Southend On Sea

PIP Consultation Centre

44 - 48 London Road

Southend On Sea

SS1 1PJ

Spring Gardens Simmonds Rd Canterbury

Spring Gardens

Simmonds Rd

Wincheap Industrial Estate

Canterbury

Kent

CT1 3RD

St Leonards on Sea

Innovation Centre

Highfield Drive

Churchfields

St Leonards on Sea

TN38 9UH

Surrey

Regus

Physioworld

25 Clarendon Road

Redhill

Surrey

RH1 1QZ

Thames Ditton

Giggs Hill Surgery

Emberbrook Community Centre for Health

14 Raphael Drive

Thames Ditton

KT7 0EB

Tunbridge Wells

PIP Consultation Centre

Calverley House

1 Calverley Street

Tunbridge Wells

TN1 2BZ

Tunbridge Wells

Synergy Centre

16 John Street

Tunbridge Wells

TN4 9RU

West Malling

Physioworld

Regus

26 Kingsmill Avenue

West Malling

ME19 4AE

PIP Assessment Centres Details - South East England only.pdf

SOUTH WEST ENGLAND - ATOS

Axminster

Axminster Health and Wellbeing Centre

Chard Street

Axminster

EX13 5DZ

Barnstaple

Barnstaple Chiropractic and Complementary Health Centre

Bickington Road

Stickle Path

Barnstaple

EX31 2DB

Bath

PIP Consultation Centre

Ground Floor

Priory Health Park

Wells

Bath

BA5 1XJ

Bristol

TTN Clinic

Ground Floor

QC30

Queen Charlotte Street

Bristol

BS1 4HJ

Bristol

Top-to-Toe Physiotherapy - Brislington

South Bristol Sports Centre

West Town Lane

Bristol

BS14 9EA

Bude

The Treatment Network

The Neetside Community Centre

Bude

EX23 8LB

Burnham on Sea

Central Somerset Physiotherapy

Burnham Medical Centre

Love Lane

Burnham on Sea

TA8 1EU

Cornwall

Polkyth Leisure Centre

Carlyon Road

St Austell

Cornwall

PL25 4DB

Cornwall

Mullion Health Centre

Nansmellyon Road

Helston

Cornwall

TR12 7DQ

Cornwall

Physioworld

Top Floor Heron Tennis Centre

Trenance Leisure Park

Edgecumbe Avenue

Newquay

Cornwall

TR7 2LZ

Devon

St Marys Foot Clinic

9 Babbacombe Road

Torquay

Devon

TQ1 3SB

Dorchester

The Dorchester Physiotherapy Sports Injury Clinic

23 Buttermarket

Poundbury

Dorchester

DT1 3AZ

Dorset

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit B

Chesil House

1 Madeira Road

Bournemouth

Dorset

BH1 1AQ

Downend

Hands on Health

17 Cleeve Wood Road

Downend

BS16 2SF

Exeter

PIP Consultation Centre

Cecil Boyall House

2 Cathedral Court

Exeter

EX1 1AF

Exeter

Holmedale Health

34 Denmark Road

Exeter

EX1 1SE

Exeter

Living Options

3 & 4 Cranmere Court

Lustleigh Close

Matford Business Park

Exeter

EX2 8PW

Falmouth

Trescobeas Surgery

Trescobeas Road

Falmouth

TR11 2UN

Gloucester

PIP Consultation Centre

Suite GB

Eastgate House

121-131 Eastgate Street

Gloucester

GL1 1PX

Gloucester Docks

Physioworld

Regus Gloucester Docks

North Warehouse

Gloucester Docks

GL1 2EP

Parkstone

BWT Physiotherapy

BWT Physiotherapy & Healthcare Centre

41 Church Road

Parkstone

BH14 0NN

Penzance

Morrab Surgery

2 Morrab Road

Penzance

TR18 4EL

Plymouth

PIP Consultation Centre

Princess Court

23 Princess Street

Plymouth

PL1 2EX

Plymouth

Physioworld Rhin House

Plymouth IMT Park

24 William Prance Road

Plymouth

PL6 5WR

Portland

Weymouth and Portland Clinic

The Venue Hotel

Southwell Business Park

Portland

DT5 2NA

Salisbury

Now Physio

22-26 Milford Street

Salisbury

SP1 2AP

Somerset

Nine Springs Health Centre

70 Hendford

Yeovil

Somerset

BA20 1UR

Swindon

Moredon Medical Centre

Moredon Road

Swindon

SN2 2JG

Swindon

PIP Consultation Centre

Station Square

Swindon

SN1 1DA

Taunton

Central Somerset Physiotherapy – Taunton Tone Leisure

Blackbrook Pavillion

Blackbrook Way

Taunton

TA1 2RW

Torquay

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit 1

89 Union Street

Torquay

TQ1 3YA

Truro

Cathedral Chiropractic

Unit 2 Bridge House

St Clement Street

Truro

TR1 1ER

Truro

Physioworld

Room 9, Highgrove House

Truro Business Park

Threemilestone

Truro

TR4 9NH

Wells

Central Somerset Physiotherapy Wells Clinic

Unit 6 Keward Mill Trading Estate

Wells

BA5 1DA

Weston-Super-Mare

Cowan House

21 Ellenborough Park North

Weston-Super-Mare

BS23 1XQ

Weston-Super-Mare

PIP Consultation Centre

12-14 The Boulevard

Weston-Super-Mare

BS23 1NA

PIP Assessment Centres Details - South West England only.pdf

YORKSHIRE & HUMBERSIDE - ATOS

Bradford

Medacs

1 Anne Gate

Bradford

BD1 4ES

Castleford

Tieve Tara Medical Centre

Park Dale

Castleford

WF10 2QP

Doncaster

PIP Consultation Centre

25-27 Kingsgate

Waterdale Centre

Doncaster

DN1 3JU

East Yorkshire

Bridlington Hospital

Bessingby Road

Bridlington

East Yorkshire

YO16 4QP

Grimsby

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

Business Hive

Dudley Street

Grimsby

DN31 2AW

Halifax

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

Dean Clough

Halifax

HX3 5AX

Kingston Upon Hull

Highlands Health Centre

Lothian Way

North Bransholme

Kingston Upon Hull

HU7 5DD

Leeds

PIP Consultation Centre

Britannia House

Britannia Street

Leeds

LS1 2DZ

Lincolnshire

Mulberry Health

18 Gladstone Street

Gainsborough

Lincolnshire

DN21 2LY

North Yorkshire

Malton, Norton & District Hospital

Middlecave Road

Malton

North Yorkshire

YO17 7NG

North Yorkshire

Medacs

7 Aberdeen Walk

Scarborough

North Yorkshire

YO11 1BA

North Yorkshire

Selby War Memorial Hospital

Doncaster Road

Selby

North Yorkshire

YO8 9BX

Pontefract

Jamie Bell Physiotherapy

Barracks Centre

Wakefield Road

Pontefract

WF8 4HH

Rotherham

Pure Physiotherapy

138 Broad Street

Parkgate

Rotherham

S62 6ES

Sheffield

East Bank Medical Centre

555 East Bank Road

Sheffield

S2 2AG

Sheffield

Network Physiotherapy

12 Lidget Lane

Sheffield

S25 2QD

Sheffield

PIP Consultation Centre

Coode House

Riverside Exchange

Bridge Street

Sheffield

S3 8NR

South Yorkshire

Medacs

Regent House

Regent Street

Barnsley

South Yorkshire

S70 2EG

Wakefield

PIP Consultation Centre

Unit 2, 8 Burgage Square

Merchant Gate

Wakefield

WF1 2TE

Wakefield

Sano Physiotherapy

Homestead Medical Centre

Homestead Drive

Wakefield

WF2 9PE

West Yorkshire

Aire Valley Business Centre

Lawkholme Lane

Keighley

West Yorkshire

BD21 3HW

West Yorkshire

Sano Physiotherapy Ltd

Kingswood House

Richardshaw Lane

Pudsey

West Yorkshire

LS28 6BN

York

York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Centre for Occupational Health & Wellbeing

Centurion House

Tribune Way

Clifton Moor

York

YO30 4RY

PIP Assessment Centres Details - Yorkshire and Humberside only.pdf

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks