Intermediate hearing on Monday. No witness statements/evidence scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not here to be judged by you mate.

I'm here for advice on the payment method so if you've got nothing to contribute there then please keep your negative remarks to yourself.

You don't know anything about the situation, but feel free to "read between the lines" silently. I'm not getting in to it here because it's not the reason I'm asking for advice, and it's complicated

I've already spent about a year and a half suffering anxiety and depression as a result of it!

I'm tired of thinking about it which is part of the reason I've not yet filed a complaint to the EU!

I'm not here to be judged by you mate. I'm here for advice on the payment method so if you've got nothing to contribute there then please keep your negative remarks to yourself. You don't know anything about the situation, but feel free to "read between the lines" silently. I'm not getting in to it here because it's not the reason I'm asking for advice, and it's complicated and I've already spent about a year and a half sufering anxiety and depression as a result of it! I'm tired of thinking about it which is part of the reason I've not yet filed a complaint to the EU!

I'm not sure you can go to the ECJ directly, aren't there stages in between? Have you spoken to someone like the EHCR if you think you've been treated unequally?

HB

• Confused 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

I'm not judging you. I'm pointing out that you were judged in the courts and they found you were at fault and bail conditions that you felt were unreasonable or unnecessary the courts did not.

I'm in agreement with you that its bad that you think the payment method is insecure but there are many ways to make your payment.

Standing order

Direct debit

Online card

Phone with card

Bank payment slip

Court card

Good old over the counter with card or cash.

Everyone who goes through the justice system wether a defendant or witness suffers some anxiety.

I'm not sure you can go to the ECJ directly, aren't there stages in between? Have you spoken to someone like the EHCR if you think you've been treated unequally?

HB

Yeah there's something about having to try to settle the matter at home over 6 months or something. But I'm not sure how to do that.

My solicitor doesn't seem to give a toss, I never once have had my side of the story put forward in court and any attempt by me to do so was somehow brushed aside.

I feel as though I was coerced into a plea bargain because of a number of factors: extreme difficulty getting to the court and the police were (I suspect) deliberately procrastinating on presenting the witness statements forcing me to attend more hearings.

They also committed perjury, as did the neighbours.

But upon the advice of my solicitor I took a plea bargain as it was looking unlikely I would win my defence. The last time I attended court I had to walk 5 miles early in the morning during a storm and in the dark to catch the bus on time to get there on time.

Can i speak to the ECHR directly before submitting the application?

there are many ways to make your payment.

It's nice to know that AFTER I may or may not have just compromised my bank details and had money taken out that I did not agree to.

Well it sounded like you were, inviting me to read between your lines.

I guess I'll report it to whatever regulatory body oversees them because this is just not good enough. I'm now wondering about whether to change my bank details, which is a hassle.

The IT department of the Scottish Justice System appear to be about as competent as the rest of them.

There's normally a process of mediation before you get handcuffed and bundled in a van for nothing more than walking down the street in the town where you live, on the asumption I WAS in fact threatening or intending to harm my neighbours.

All I was doing was trying to make the peace with them, they called the police for trying too hard to apologise. Oh yeah, and they run the only pub for miles around here and I'm not allowed to go there even though I have volunteered my time to help everyone here in an emergency situation.

The SJS waded into a non-situation and took the word of two thug cops and two idiots over mine and inflamed the whole situation and more or less ruined my life.

Again, not wishing to elaborate.

There's normally a process of Mediationicon before you get handcuffed and bundled in a van

No there isn't.

All I was doing was trying to make the peace with them, they called the police for trying too hard to apologise

There are ways and means.

They obviously perceived your actions as either threatening or from past history likely to cause offence.

The two officers who turned up obviously spoke to them AND you.

They made the decision that your behaviour was unacceptable and you were arrested.

Your story even changes.

I'll elaborate.

You wrote

nothing more than walking down the street in the town where you live

Yet in te next sentence you wrote

All I was doing was trying to make the peace with them

So which is it?

You were not just walking down the street.

You probably were at the start and saw them, tried to apologise but they, knowing your history with them, wanted nothing to do with you,

you probably took exception to this and got a bit loud, maybe a bit of arm flaying perhaps, got a bit louder and upset to which they felt threatened. They phoned police. The police arrive and they explain.

The police ask you and your still a bit upset of them rejecting your apology and your loud and agitated with the police, so that backs the other party's story ip and your arrested to prevent a breech of the peace.

Or This was ongowing and you already had bail conditions and you broke them.

Not wishing to elaborate

I've already told you.

I skimmed through about half of this latest tirade. Last time I tell you to keep your sepculation/judgmental commentary to yourself! I AM NOT HERE TO DISCUSS THE CASE! So either give me the benefit of the doubt and just assume I'm in the right, which I am, or ZIP IT!

I'm just offering a condensed version of what happened (obviously a mistake because some people here just love reading between the lines) I'm not offering a full breakdown of events!

You know what mate, one day you might find yourself on the wrong side of the law through no fault of your own. Don't expect any sympathy from me if you do.

Since there's no block button I'm just going to have to remember to ignore any further comments from you, so anything else you post from now will not be read.

Go away you antagonistic person.

I've already told you.

I skimmed through about half of this latest tirade. Last time I tell you to keep your sepculation/judgmental commentary to yourself! I AM NOT HERE TO DISCUSS THE CASE! So either give me the benefit of the doubt and just assume I'm in the right, which I am, or ZIP IT!

I'm just offering a condensed version of what happened (obviously a mistake because some people here just love reading between the lines) I'm not offering a full breakdown of events!

You know what mate, one day you might find yourself on the wrong side of the law through no fault of your own. Don't expect any sympathy from me if you do.

Since there's no block button I'm just going to have to remember to ignore any further comments from you, so anything else you post from now will not be read.

Go away you antagonistic person.

This is exactly the reason you were lifted. Your firey attitude and short fuse.

I've hit the nail on the head with my reasoning and that Is why your angry with me and telling me to " zip it"

Anyways back to topic

No you cant talk to or discuss any case with the ECHR. You have to submit a case. That's going to cost you a lot of money if you decide to proceed.

Like I've said your best option for secure (or lack of) payment processes is ico or a DPA route.

The OP continues to be unhappy with the Government, the justice system, and now, it appears, their local pub.

I'm unsure how much credence to put to their latest "I'm going to the courts of the EU!", bearing in mind they have in the past said they had 'drunk-posted', so it'd be useful to know if their latest posts are drink-fuelled or not.

OP, is it the ECJ or ECHR you are planning on going to?.

Are you still planning on seeking political asylum and / or citizenship from (Norway or Iceland)? It was almost 3 years ago when you said you were considering it .......

Thanks for the link in pm.

I laughed out loud at some of the comments.....

I can fully understand why physicsgraduate was arrested and subsequently found guilty!!

I'm not being blunt--- well maybe i am. Your thought processes are off kilter and you dont really know how to behave in society.

Close thread please.

This has all opened my eyes to just how corrupt the world is.

I feel there is a deterioration in our rights going on

. FYI the allegations I thought were coming from my neighbours were actually coming from the police

. I'm expected to not know that until 10 minutes before I'm put on the spot and asked if I'd like to take a plea bargain on the 3rd hearing.

Don't ever take one of those.

Not if you feel that overall you are innocent and being treated with contempt by everyone involved.

Solicitors walking off the case.

Me complaining about that.

Then no solicitor in country wanted to deal with me.

I don't claim 100% innocence but the fact of the matter is all I was doing was trying to make things rights with everyone and got arrested where the police should have exercised a bit more discretion towards there duty.

These idiots were calling the police round to my house for nothing, because they took offence at something I said when I didn't actually mean any offence. Snowflakes with chips on their shoulders.

I don't need people negging and nagging me over this.

I've had enough of being treated like a criminal and an idiot by the justice system, so while I appreciate the time people have taken over the years offering me advice to help me I think it's fair to maybe at least expect people to talk to me impartially.

I know it's all a bit vague to you, but if you want to know more then please PM me and ask me.

Don't be loading everything you say to me with baseless assumptions.

I've got people on ignore now because I don't need to hear it.

Aye good job. Merge my threads, when in fact they are specifically about separate issues and move the main thread to a completely unrealted sub-forum.

I started a thread highlighting a potential security risk on an official government website and you do this?

Seriously. I'm done with this place. Maybe it's changed? I'll just go to CAB.

Many thanks.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks