help with summary cause form needed?!

detones
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in section 4 of page 1 of the form where i am writing how much i am claiming. Does this value include the interest and the court costs? or do i just write the total on the schedule of charges?

cliaming £2300 + inerest + costs from bank of scotland. L.B.A deadline expires today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have recently filed 5 claims in sheriff court and in Section 4 put the full amount i'm claiming eg amount owed, daily interest, court fee and recorded delivery charge as well (£1). I think when you win the court does the interest of 8% but not 100% sure of that. Good luck.

:grin: WON

GOLDFISH £291.90

MARBLES £174.47

RBOS VISA £232.19

AMEX (BLUE) £148.40

BARCLAYCARD £251.31

AMEX (BA) £151.50

RBOS M/C £222.00

RBOS (MY ACC) £430.00

BARCLAYS £505.00

MBNA £250.00

RBOS (JOINT) £2975.00

:grin:

I have recently filed 5 claims in sheriff court and in Section 4 put the full amount i'm claiming eg amount owed, daily interest, court fee and recorded delivery charge as well (£1). I think when you win the court does the interest of 8% but not 100% sure of that. Good luck.

Your 8% interest, which is calculated from the date of Service I believe, has to be stated within the summons. i.e. "Pursuer claims £1000.00 plus 8% judicial interest from the date of service".