Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done, but I don't believe them! I cannot imagine you would not have built into these sums legal costs so don't hold your breath, take the recordings of the phone calls if you have them and write them out because if you were repo's, not only will the house get sold at fire-sale price (which is way less than you'll get if commercially sold by you) they will add legal costs, unless of course those costs are included in your total figures obtained before you rang.

Only you can reconcile your payments against your statements and work out exactly what's been paid and what their balances are to see if their court and litigation costs have been included in those figures so if you can get your head around it, try and do that at some point just to be absolutely sure of what they are asking you for.

I'm sorry to be doom master, but I know this first hand what they and others like them do.

You ARE liable for their costs, so where are they shown on your statements and are they accruing interest? You can bet your life they are so where is it shown? Either for this Repo action or any other action taken from previous attempts to repo you. Solicitors are not cheap, especially those Kenny's use, so where are their costs reflected?

I hope I'm wrong.

This might make you happier....thugs - the lot of them in this market:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6059329/Lawyer-headbutted-friend-childrens-rugby-match-leaving-vision-loss-struck-off.html

This fellow was a Solicitor Advocate - (he's accepted by the court to address the court, unlike normal solicitors) a Partner of a firm who deals with people like you and me and thousands like us. Worked for TLT in Bristol.

One down, a few more to go!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May be a while...re read my post #778...sloooooowly.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

What date was the letter you got from solicitors saying they were going to apply for eviction warrant ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

It could take them a week or so to apply for the warrant - then it depends on how busy the court is as to when you receive the eviction notice with the eviction date - I've known it be anything from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Good afternoon - no eviction date as yet

kennys have sent my quarterly statement and are asking me to call them to try and agree something

I have called them and they state they cant agree anything as want full arrears

sick of the hot and cold letters

FOS are looking into the complaint as we speak and also asked me to forward any letters concerning further action as soon as they arrive ..

Regards

markez

asking us to call to agree.pdf

Good afternoon - no eviction date as yet

I have called them and they state they cant agree anything as want full arrears

markez

:-) So you didnt really have to call them did you...you need to stop taking things so literal markez

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Well given your experience of dealing with these numpties you would think you know by now:madgrin:

Well given your experience of dealing with these numpties you would think you know by now:madgrin:

Sadly Andy, it's called 'clutching at straws' when you are facing what Markez is, anything that looks hopeful or a chance is taken. Not ideal by any sense of the imagination, but one has to try.

Andy's right of course Markez, but do try and heed his advice and keep off that phone if you can, there'll never be anything but grief with Kenny's and that's just dealing with the facts unfortunately.

Try and keep strong and keep your energies for the courtroom where this will inevitably be decided.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andrew

Just awaiting the eviction date .. I've just paid full cmi and extra as in line with my proposal .. I paid it yesterday .fos are looking into my complaint as we speak and want a call or email as soon as the eviction date lands..

Cheers for the looking out for me .

As I've said means a lot mate

Regards

Markez

May be a while...re read my post #778...sloooooowly.

Posted 16th August

See above. :-)

Been following your thread and thinking about you as well.

We're just about to start a mortgage with Kensington.

Think long and hard before you do. There model depends on you not servicing your debt. I presume you have a poor history so just be careful. It took us ages to get this monkey off our backs.