Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    markez78uk Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2013

Default Re: Kensington SPO **stayed** - now trying again **WON** (Payment late, now worried)

Again thanks for the kind advise andrew1
    I will see if ell can help me draft another letter to them .
    I'm hoping I can get this months payment on the account before the eviction day
    they have text me again this morning stating I need to call them ASAP

They have stated on both there letters if an arrangement can be agreed they will cancel the eviction - however they wont reply to me asking for an arrangement - so I feel that's deeply in my favour - I also asked what the current cmi will be end of july in my last letter as it changed 3 times within 10 days and they didn't even advise that .

I have no plan b apart form going to council if the eviction does go ahead - but I really hope it doesn't

*we re mortgaged back in 2006 and was advised we would be ith SMPL Who then sold the mortgageicon to Kensington we were happily paying the payment to be then told 12 months down the line we had been on discounted 1 year rate and the mortgageicon payment shot up from 480 a month to 1065 a month that's when the initial trouble started ,apparently the mortgage broker that sorted out the re mortgage forgot to put that in the paper work we signed and also stated a self certification wage for ourselves as it turns out or paye wages back in 2006 wouldn't of got us the re mortgage as we didn't earn enough as well - he ran off to dubai we know a few people who used him

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

Default Re: Kensington SPO **stayed** - now trying again **WON** (Payment late, now worried)

Just checked the tracking - they got the letter Saturday that ell kindly helped me with - same person signed for it that signed for the letter that kennys didn't reply 2 - hope its not the cleaner lol

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Cagger since : Aug 2007

I wouldn't normally advise ringing them, but it might get you some clarification that they have your letter. Ring them (record the call) and ask if they have your letter - advise them that it's in response to their letter stating if a payment arrangement can be agreed they will stop the eviction - and when are they going to respond to it - DO NOT get into any conversation about payments/income & expenditure etc. Tell them these telephone callsicon are causing you severe stress and confuse you when they ask questions which is why you have been sending letters . All the relevant information they need is in the letter and all you want is a reply. Probably wait till tomorrow before you contact them to give time for the letter to hit someone's desk. If they say they haven't got it ask for an email address to send it to.

Help us to keep on helping
    Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

ok I will call them tomorrow (the dread) , thanks ell past phone callsicon is that they wont setup an arrangement without income and expenditure and awaiting a senior management team member to make the final call to accept or decline or they try and barter with you saying we may stop the eviction if u can pay more .
    not quite sure what that link means Andy sorry I'm a bit thick

Thanks so much guys and girls

*do I have to tell them im recording the call ?

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

The following is probably more relevant......in response to the last letter you uploaded.

http://www.housingrepossessions.co.u...evictions.html

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

im being honest - im really scared right now
    and feel so worried and desperate
    I will call them tomorrow
    Regards
    Markez

Site Team Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn Highly authoritative Ell-enn's Avatar

Do you have the last income and expenditure sheet you did for the last hearing?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

hi ell yes
    I need to update it tho to new wage and I have managed to clear some council tax stuff

OK, well don't leave anything much left over or they will want it towards the arrears (even though they know only the court can set the payment and already have). Have the sheet in front of you when you call them and if all it takes to stop the eviction is going over the I & E then it may be worth it. If they say they want more than the amount court order stated each month to stop eviction, then end the call by saying that they are trying to over-ride what a judge has set in court and you will be reporting that matter to the court forthwith.

Your call - but it might be worth trying to stop the eviction without going back to court - we can then focus on fighting the other battles you have with them - but the most important thing right now is the roof over your head!

Follows
    Following

By the way - you haven't had your first new salary yet have you? so you would only be guessing at what the figure will be each month............... the more you earn, the more tax & Ni & pension you pay......

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

yes ell its the most important thing
    thanks so much . I will call tomorrow -day off and let you know what they say
    kind regards
    markez

no I get my new salary at the end of this month

Well, as you don't know how much it will be, just work on current figures.

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    markez78uk Novitiate

ok no problems
    thanks ell-enn so so much

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details