Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jul 2013

Default Re: Kensington SPO **stayed** - now trying again **WON** (Payment late, now worried)

Thanks for the kind words.they changed my account number last year in march and my online statements only show from march ..I did argue the arrears balance at the eviction hearing also I argued again when the suspended possession hearing occured for a renewal of the order apparently they had to apply for renewal after 6 yearsicon ? I have asked them several times for statements of the cahrges and arrears to no avail
    Regards
    Markez

Default Re: Kensington SPO **stayed** - now trying again **WON** (Payment late, now worried)

I wonder why they changed your account number? That usually, in Accounting terms at least would imply a change somewhere internally such as a securitisation or sale of the loan product to some SPV or other new lender perhaps or a change in product.

They won't tell you of course and the name and everything else will remain the same, but computerised systems are programmed and these sorts of changes are not just randomly applied without good 'internal' reasons. If you raise the question they'll tell you nothing's changed as far as you are concerned and your liabilities remain as was, but keep an eye on your paperwork Markez if and when you do a DSAR on them. The devil's in the detail and it could raise other interesting issues. Keep notes of the dates you spotted that and raise it if you find anything 'unusual'.

It's like when you see a wart come up on your skin, you know something's going on underneath.

Nothing like a good scratch to uncover it!!

Have a good weekend.

Cabot and the Cabot Fan Club Threads:
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...101-cabot.html

Legal Actions Explained for Businesses:
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...d-company.html

Payplan CCCS Advice:
    http://consumeractiongroup.co.uk/for...hlight=Payplan

How to use the Forum
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...i-dummies.html

A click on the scales below is appreciated if my posts were helpful
    Do not regard my postings or suggestions as professional advice. If in doubt seek a professional opinion.

PLEASE DONATE IF SUCCESSFUL - Every little helps

PLEASE, Do not Private Message me with basic questions, start your own thread and PM a link if you wish, but I will not be able to respond to all individual questions as I am very busy on numerous other things and anyway, others cannot learn from PM's. It also stifles contributions from the vast talent base this site offers from it's contributors and I'm not all that clever really! Thank you.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Nov 2008

Hi , They changed the accounts over as the company was sold on again back in November 18.

Obviously no one knew this as they kept it quiet but if you ask for a statement you will see it in black and white.

Apparently it's being disguised as an account upgrade to there system.

Northview own Kensington now so expect your rates to go up and up. Funny enough I believe they also own Southern Pacific now and you'll never guess what it's all ran by the same crooks that ran it before.

Check out the directors of SPML , Kensington and Northview , it's all the same people just appointed one day, resigned the next and appointed to one of the others for a few more months(it appears) and off again.

More slippery than wet manure
    IT STINKS THE WHOLE LOT OF IT.

Let's just keep the faith that one day soon they are all bought to justice and the luxury 6million pound homes that most of us have paid for, are subjected to the indefencable behaviour we have suffered over the years. After all , most of the Lehman outfit the other side of the pond have faced jail time so it's just a matter of time before the penny drops here and justice is dished out to these in bucket loads .

As a footnote to all may I suggest a film to watch " The Big Short" it may show you how they set up this [problem] in the first place.

Good luck and keep everything in writing recorded and or taped that's my advice as they will deny everything.

Quote Originally Posted by michtell View Post
    Hi , They changed the accounts over as the company was sold on again back in November 18.

Obviously no one knew this as they kept it quiet but if you ask for a statement you will see it in black and white.

Apparently it's being disguised as an account upgrade to there system.

Northview own Kensington now so expect your rates to go up and up. Funny enough I believe they also own Southern Pacific now and you'll never guess what it's all ran by the same crooks that ran it before.

Check out the directors of SPML , Kensington and Northview , it's all the same people just appointed one day, resigned the next and appointed to one of the others for a few more months(it appears) and off again.

More slippery than wet manure
    IT STINKS THE WHOLE LOT OF IT.

Let's just keep the faith that one day soon they are all bought to justice and the luxury 6million pound homes that most of us have paid for, are subjected to the indefencable behaviour we have suffered over the years. After all , most of the Lehman outfit the other side of the pond have faced jail time so it's just a matter of time before the penny drops here and justice is dished out to these in bucket loads .

As a footnote to all may I suggest a film to watch " The Big Short" it may show you how they set up this [problem] in the first place.

Good luck and keep everything in writing recorded and or taped that's my advice as they will deny everything.
    Northview have owned them since 2016 pos before?

Theresa May opened their new offices

https://www.businessmag.co.uk/maiden...-headquarters/

Looks to me that they have changed account number as they are trying to hide what went on before.

LL

Basic Account Holder

Totally agree , these are clever trying to hide their ill gotten gains but we are in the case,
    Don't worry about May, she's finished

Basic Account Holder

Lester,

We, as in most of the normal working class , were not informed by phone, txt, email or god forbid a letter that we knew that this underhanded deal was done in 2016 , my accounts via SARicon and letters confirm the sale and or accounting or restructuring or whatever Else you wish to call it, ( I have my own version) ,

Not long before the bricks come tumbling down on these sharks and we all get vindicated, it just takes a few judges to show some balls and agree that thee re out and out crooks who have made a very healthy living out of the underclass or the ill informed , fight fight fight al, the way at court and have the confidence to challenge everything they say because it's all make believe, and ask the judge not to award costs at any level.

Let's get the top people to face the judges and not the underlings who are trying to make a name for themselves and get more businesss for there clients . They know it's not within the law but money is money and they also need to pay the bills or just keep there job as most are on targets these days.
    But honestly, they take an oath and it is severely compramised when they are telling "untruths " in front of the crown.
    I hope that when this is all properly exposed the solicitors who represent Kensington and SPML and other similar outfits are struck off the register for life.

Can they pay there bills when they are out of work or struggling !!!!!!

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details