Kensington SPO ***Resolved***

markez78uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no response as yet

hate awaiting the mail every morning

we are due to make another payment on the 28th march

again this will be full cmi and £200 extra as inline with court order

- so all should be fine as we have then paid what is due over the past 4 months

i cant see any judge awarding possession when we have payment history

he will see kennys upped the arrangement over xmas and then cancelled it when i couldn't afford the repayments

- the only issue i can see is i only paid the due cmi in December as kennys stated the arrangement finished and i stupidly didn't realise the court order was superseeding the inflated arrangements kennys where bullying me to agree to

fingers crossed

thanks for listening

Regards

Markes

they cant supersede what the judge orderded

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i know that now :(

they agreed a new arrangement back of last year for £70 more than the order as i paid late by 4 days due to a change in pay dates and they said the arrangement was cancelled and i had to agree to a new payment proposal otherwise they would issue eviction ,

so i was bullied into extra £270 instead of £200 as thatswhat the stated the senior management in special case forum team wanted to stop any further eviction action ...

so an agreement was set at cmi +£270 for 3 months

when it finished i paid the cmi as again they stated the arrangement finished and we had to come to a new arrangement

so i came on here got some much appreciated advise and sent them a letter stating i will only pay cmi + £200 as in the court order on the 28th of every month

of which i paid end of feb and will be doing the same this month and every month thereafter

they sent a reply stating they where looking into my file and complaint and may pass my account back to litigation to issue litigation action

and im awaiting a response to my proposals which i sent over 3 weeks ago

and awaiting response to see if any further action will be carried out

regards

markez

if you know that now why are you so worried about what comes in the post?

I would welcome the chance to see them Infront of a judge.

If you have met the court ordered amount without fail then there is really nothing else to do, but it's not the first time you have been told that.

Best of luck.

Edited by dx100uk

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Have had no response from my previos letter i sent - part from the one stating they are looking into my complaint

Had a letter Yesterday stating Cmi going up next month by £4 i get these every 3 months due to a change in libor and im not on a fixed interest ???

also they have rung me twice today i missed the first call but answered the second one (As its not a phone number ive seen before ) 03333000550

and nobody spoke just a silence for nearly 1 min so i hung up ..

Thanks for the kind words

03333000550 is accenden , are they managing you mortgage for Kenny's then?

but ignore anyway

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

haven't a clue if they are managing the account

i googled the number and some people say accenden and others say kennys

Kennys have completely changed over the past few months

we have all been given new account numbers and new account details

my cmi shot down by £100

the head offices are now in kent and not skipton

i haven't tried to call back and yes i will ignore it

1 thing still puzzles me

- they state on my account im paying interest only and they set the cmi interest payment each month

r example they wanted £540 last month of which i paid and then they apply £706 interest ?? so the account balance keeps going up ???

can any one explain this ~???

Regards

Markez

After some google search accenden has the same address as kennys new address

Ascot House

Maidenhead Office Park

Maidenhead

SL6 3QQ

Should i be worried ???

Who exactly and what is accenden ??

Regards

Markez

nothing to worry about

just ghost agents.

and they

they manage mortgages for several companies

bit like a managing agent that's all.

and they

i have been barraged with phone calls over the past few days

i answered it to day the number again was 03333000550

they stated it was kensington mortgages - as the arrangement has finished (the one that was forced upon me last october ,november cmi +270 )

the court order is cmi + £200

she stated they need a income and expenditure to do a new arrangement and i have 1 week to do it ,

i explained im paying the cmi + £200 as in the court order

she replied i understand but to avoid litigation or extra charges - we need an arrangement setting up so i have to fill in income and expenditure and send back to them within a week

next time TELL THEM that if they continue to try and extort anything more out of you than the judge ordered

you will be writing to the judge indicating they are acting in contempt of the court order and you'll be seeking financial compensation for the untold distress.

and they

Absolutely, tell them that you know that the only way a court payment arrangement can be changed is by a judge. As long as you have been paying what the court ordered they can do nothing. Write to them telling them that and that you do not want to be harrassed on the phone otherwise you will be reporting their behaviour to the court.

The only arrangement you have is with the court !

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

thanks guys

im sick of the embarrassment to be honest

i did miss 1 payment months ago and they made me pay higher amounts to stop eviction action.

and now the agreed higher amounts have finished (back in january)

they are stating there is no arrangement on the account and they need for me to fill in income forms to get an arrangement agreed ,

i told them i was paying what the court agreed

and they said i have 1 week to fill the forms in otherwise litigation proceedings will go ahead ..

im in a happy place tho as im just paying the cmi + £200 as in court order every month and haven't missed a payment for 6 months

They'll have a hard job getting a result if they take further action. You are complying with what the court ordered - how do they think they can over-rule that!

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

thanks guys

im sick of the embarrassment to be honest

i did miss 1 payment months ago and they made me pay higher amounts to stop eviction action.

and now the agreed higher amounts have finished (back in january)they are stating there is no arrangement on the account and they need for me to fill in income forms to get an arrangement agreed ,

i told them i was paying what the court agreed

and they said i have 1 week to fill the forms in otherwise litigation proceedings will go ahead ..

im in a happy place tho as im just paying the cmi + £200 as in court order every month and haven't missed a payment for 6 months

Just complete the info justifying continued payment of the agreed amount.

At the same time submit a complaint to Kensington and advise that you want the FOS to investgate how they are treating you as a customer. Detail in the letter the unfair treatment you have received and that it is causing you distress.

Putting in a complaint to the FOS will at least register the issue and might have some influence on how they behave.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

If you do decide to give them income information (and you don't have to!), give them the exact same information you gave the court at the last hearing. Do you still have a copy of the budget sheet you used with your N244 ?

mark STOP TALKING TO THEM ON THE PHONE!!

and they

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys

Just an update

Got a letter yesterday to state they had finished looking into my complaint of all the calls and letters and they have awarded me £50 compensation of which i have to sign a letter to state im happy to accept £50 for final closer of the complaint .

also the letter states they need the income and expenditure to make sure of affordability and to make sure i can maintain the payments

they have also stated this is reviewed every 3 months so i basically need to do this every 3 months :(

Hi ell yes i still have the budget sheet as of when we did the n244

and hi DX Yes i know not to answer the phone they caught me out using the above different number ,

should i accept the £50 ? or as suggested log the complaint with the fos

they have stated i have 14 days to accept the £50 and forward the income and expenditure

Ps all payments are still on track and inline with the court order

Regards

Markez

no reject that its pittance make them add a zero £500

ignore the I&E!!

and they

a couple of years back they awarded £50 to ourselves aswell for telling me they had cancelled the eviction hearing of which they didn't do and luckly i went to court - i had it on recorded phone call stating i didn't have to turn up as they had cancelled it - sent the complaint to the FOS And they stated as you said and awarded us £500 so you reckon i should send to FOS Asap

they keep stating no arrangement is set on the account due to it failing last year

and i have to forward the i/e within 14 DAYS

Regards

Mark

no just pay what the judge ordered. stop dancing with them totally##dx#

and they