Fancy a Laugh at Quick Quids expense.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having NEVER had a QQ loan, I got this via email this morning.. (Would love to know how they got my name and email address..)

Check out the huuge amounts they are asking for! :)

SUBJECT:- Extended Repayment Plan Available: Prevent Sale To 3rd Party Collectors

BODY:-

Dear [DELETED],

Customer ID: [DELETED]

Unless payment is made on your loan by 2 August 2013 it may be sold to a third party collection agency.

To help you prevent this transfer your defaulted loan balance has been referred to the QuickQuid Final Resolution Department.

QuickQuid will accept a re-payment plan over n/a months. Based on your outstanding balance of n/a this would be a monthly payment of n/a. Please contact our Final Resolution Department between 08:00 and 21:00 Mon - Fri at 0800 016 3114 to accept this offer or to learn about other options available. It is important to provide dates of payment when replying to this e-mail as the arrangement is incomplete without dates of payment.

Once a payment plan is in place, collections activities will stop as long as payments are made on time. The only forms of payment accepted for this offer are Debit Card or Direct Debit Mandate. If your account information has changed please inform our agents so they can update your information.

QuickQuid Final Resolution

[email protected]

0800 016 3114

www.QuickQuid.co.uk

QuickQuid | 0800 016 3114 | [email protected] | Privacy Policy |

Call free from landlines. Mobile phone companies may charge up to 40p per minute.

CashEuroNetUK LLC is a limited liability company incorporated in the United States.

Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd. 14th Floor, Chicago, USA.

Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS.

Consumer Credit Licence #603395

I got the exact same one - did apply for one a year ago or so, just to get a repair done 2 weeks before payday, got declined - just forwarded the details on to the Sun for a laugh to see if they can get an 'official apology' etc!

I also got one this morning and am on a repayment plan. The return header when you look at teh source [email protected] I have emailed the company seperately telling them and hopefully if they get enough reports they may be able to get it sorted. Have given them my reference so they know Im a legitimate if not in a poor financial situation person.

Having NEVER had a QQ loan, I got this via email this morning.. (Would love to know how they got my name and email address..)

Check out the huuge amounts they are asking for! :)

SUBJECT:- Extended Repayment Plan Available: Prevent Sale To 3rd Party Collectors

BODY:-

Dear [DELETED],

Customer ID: [DELETED]

Unless payment is made on your loan by 2 August 2013 it may be sold to a third party collection agency.

To help you prevent this transfer your defaulted loan balance has been referred to the QuickQuid Final Resolution Department.

QuickQuid will accept a re-payment plan over n/a months. Based on your outstanding balance of n/a this would be a monthly payment of n/a. Please contact our Final Resolution Department between 08:00 and 21:00 Mon - Fri at 0800 016 3114 to accept this offer or to learn about other options available. It is important to provide dates of payment when replying to this e-mail as the arrangement is incomplete without dates of payment.

Once a payment plan is in place, collections activities will stop as long as payments are made on time. The only forms of payment accepted for this offer are Debit Card or Direct Debit Mandate. If your account information has changed please inform our agents so they can update your information.

[email protected]

0800 016 3114

http://www.QuickQuid.co.uk

QuickQuid | 0800 016 3114 | [email protected] | Privacy Policy |

Call free from landlines. Mobile phone companies may charge up to 40p per minute.

CashEuroNetUK LLC is a limited liability company incorporated in the United States.

Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd. 14th Floor, Chicago, USA.

Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS.

Consumer Credit Licence #603395

I got one from them as well. I assume it relates to the debt they gave to Mackenzie Hall who I had to report the the ICO for sending my account details to my employer. There is no way I'm paying it as QQ is partly responsible for the embarrassment that came as a result of that. I also believe that their actions also contributed to me being turned down for 2 promotions as the employer thought I'd been getting credit to the address.

If you have no loans with these company, why not forward the emails to "Action Fraud".

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just received this. ..

Dear Douglas,

Earlier*today, an erroneous email message was sent to a number of QuickQuid customers. This email was sent in error and should be disregarded.

We are working diligently to determine*how this happened*and apologise for any inconvenience or alarm this message may have caused.

Any customers who wish to speak with a QuickQuid representative should contact0808 234 4558.**Please note, our call centre is currently receiving a high volume of calls and therefore customers may experience longer wait times than normal.*

Regards,

Arad Levertov

QuickQuid

They sent that repy to try and shrug off responsibility. Especially so since people who had NEVER had any dealings with QQ had received these emails.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Sorry to hijack a thread, but I too have received both e mails today. I have never had a loan from them, and I have never even applied to them.I have e mailed back telling them this, and telling them to remove any details they hold about me.I have also given them 14 days to tell me how they got my details in the first place.Have I done the right thing?RegardsSignaller

Yes you have. Make sure you keep on their backs on how they got your info, otherwise you WILL make a full report to the OFT and ICO.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Sorry to hijack a thread, but I too have received both e mails today. I have never had a loan from them, and I have never even applied to them.I have e mailed back telling them this, and telling them to remove any details they hold about me.I have also given them 14 days to tell me how they got my details in the first place.

Have I done the right thing?

Regards Signaller

Yes, you have every right to know how they have come by your details if you have never had a loan from them.

I would think you should also make a complaint to the OFT and the Information Commissioner.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

The OFT are currently investigating PDLs so the more complaints that go in about the behaviour of these companies, the better :)

BCOBS

I've not had any emails but then the email address they had for me has long since changed.

I did have a phone call from another PDL company asking if I was still interested and I told them where to go....

Hope the OFT get this company closed down (including their funding source).

These are the e mails I received.I deleted my name and alleged account ID number.There are no ammounts mentioned, just n/a.

Dear Signaller,

Customer ID: xxxxxxx

[email protected]

0800 016 3114

and the second

Dear Signaller,

Earlier today, an erroneous email message was sent to a number of QuickQuid customers. This email was sent in error and should be disregarded. We are working diligently to determine how this happened and apologise for any inconvenience or alarm this message may have caused.

Any customers who wish to speak with a QuickQuid representative should contact 0808 234 4558. Please note, our call centre is currently receiving a high volume of calls and therefore customers may experience longer wait times than normal.

Regards,

Arad Levertov

QuickQuid

I'm still of the thinking that other PDL's have sold or shared the info around. We know TF/MHB/MMF and a couple of others regularly share data even though they are not allowed to.

Just checked my email and i also have this in there, I do not have any PDL's any more and this was paid in full last year.

Send copies of your emails to the OFT and the FCA and make a complaint .

BCOBS

Dear Sillyboywyn

Customer #

On behalf of QuickQuid, we'd like to personally apologise for any inconvenience caused by the email erroneously sent to you on Thursday 11 July - “Extended Repayment Plan Available: Prevent Sale To 3rd Party Collectors”

At QuickQuid we take great pride in providing high quality personal loan products, customer service, and consumer protections for each and every one of our customers. In response to your email query, we can confirm that the erroneous email sent last week was not the result of hacking or any external data breach, and therefore, your personal information and credit score have not been compromised in any way.

The email was sent to individuals from the QuickQuid database, which includes both QuickQuid borrowers and people who have previously enquired about a loan product through our Web site, affiliate third parties, or licensed credit intermediaries. Since the email was issued, QuickQuid has been committed to contacting every individual recipient informing them that the email was sent in error and should be disregarded. In addition, we are in continuous contact with the Financial Ombudsman Service, Office of Fair Trading, and Information Commissioner’s Office and are sharing fully with them the results of our internal examination.

We appreciate your patience and once again apologise for any trouble this may have caused.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact our QuickQuid Final Resolution team at: 0800 016 3114

Kind Regards,

Tel: 0800 016 3114

Email: [email protected]