Watford Council One date PCN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for the informative site.I got a PCN whilst parked at a corner with unclear double yellow lines.The double yellow lines used to be unbroken, therefore less confusing.But recently, about three months ago one side of the roadwas changed.Its now one disabled parking bay and two pay and display bays from the corner in that order.They dotted the parking bays with those broken white lines, fine.

But they did not completely rub the double yellow lines.At the end of the pay & display bays there is still a small,about two metres long, double yellow line with the T-sign at both ends.My rear wheel was in between the two T-SIGNS whilst the rest of the body car was in the uncontrolled parking zone.Got a ticket.

After reading from this site I went through my ticket and found that there is one date,the Issue date, but no date of contravention anywhere on the ticket.I also read on Hugh Moses v London Borough of Barnet that there ought to be two dates otherwise the ticket is invalid.So I wrote to the council yeterday and am waiting for their respond.I aslo claimed £30 I paid in August 2006.

What I did not understand was the two metre long double yellow line.The lady who issued the PCN said its called a loading gap.Was she right to ticket me.

Thank you