Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Red face Help required with Income/Expenditure Budget

Hi all!

I am trying to do an Income and Expenditure budget. I would like to know what exactly I can budget for and what amounts I can put down?
    Obviously I would like it to be as reasonable as possible, but at the same time I don't want to end up completely skint at the end of each month.

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful!
    Perhaps somebody has an example. Anything will do!

You can PM me, if you do not want your examples shown publicly!

Many Thanks!
    Jeff.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Help required with Income/Expenditure Budget

Hi Jeff, I use an excel spreadsheet which does the calcualations for me each month.

It has spaces for every incoming amount and then I've filled in the regular outgoings (utilities, council tax, mortgageicon/rent etc)-then there are spaces for variables. Then it adds and subtracts the relevant bits and I cry for a little while and then dust myself off!!

Would be happy to somehow get it to you-it would be a blank template that you're welcome to. In fact, anyone else who wants a copy if welcome also

D

hi, does anybody know how much is considered reasonable for a couples living allowance CCCs say 250 a month: our dogs eat more than that!

Quote Originally Posted by equinox747 View Post
    hi, does anybody know how much is considered reasonable for a couples living allowance CCCs say 250 a month: our dogs eat more than that!

I put any expenses for pets in a seperate column.

Living expenses for a couple are exactly that, anything else is other expenses!

Jeff.

Hi there,

You would be allowed about 250-300 in housekeeping based on a couple x

I put down 300 for us as a couple with one child. 250 is what most of the guides say for a couple with no kids.
    x

Hi does anyone know the allowance for one adult and one child? Thanks

Hi, does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the guidelines (allowances etc)Thanks

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details